FURIES!!!! rar.
Yep, I've been trying to collect the furies deck, I need the 5 and 7. I will of course compensate anyone with these at a more than fair price, or help you out with something else you may need.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
got it completed.

~Virgil~
Fury is getting the nerf bat in 2.3. That is all.

And yes, I know this was about the Furies deck, not the Fury spec, but Efluvious is a Fury warrior, so it makes sense in a kind of weird way. Yar.
hmm, in some ways, but it's also getting a boost. I am actually liking the changes right now, just wish they would unlink enrage from flurry. I don't like having to spend 5 talent points that are completely useless to me to get to a 5 point flurry.

~Virgil~
But you lose Death Wish, which is one of the defining talents of a Fury Warrior and get (yay?) Sweeping Strikes in its place. You won't miss Death Wish?
Psion Wrote:But you lose Death Wish, which is one of the defining talents of a Fury Warrior and get (yay?) Sweeping Strikes in its place. You won't miss Death Wish?
It annoys me to no ends, but dosen't effect my most used Arms/Fury spec. Hurts Deep Fury, though. Sad
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
its true, I love death wish. but -4% to dodge and more damage on WW is really nice too, and the -4% to dodge more than makes up for the deathwish thing. Plus, the BIG one, -10% to our threat! now that is nice.

~Virgil~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Furies Deck, again. Jivundus 5 3,005 11-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Kretol