FAQ update Re: TeamSpeak
Updated a couple of the FAQs regarding TeamSpeak - now there is a password to connect ('meathook'). It was added due to the server status images I use in the News section on the main page (on the site that scans the server statuses, it lists every server it scans, so therefore I created a password to prevent random people from connecting (those that see the server on that site, that is)).

On a related note, I hope folks will enjoy and make use of the server status images! You can click on either of them for more information on the server as well as seeing who's online at the time.
Kretol... that's really neat!
As a way to test Kretol's nifty implementation, I suggest we all go download TS and never use Vent again. Ever.

Okay, total pipe-dream... but I swear TS is about 983457 times more clearer than Vent. : )

/Is not the whiny 13 year old Vent makes her sound out to be. :">
I also have the whiny 13-year-old voice distortion problem... But I think I sound like a whiny 8-year-old. Does TS really solve the problem?
Mellith Wrote:I also have the whiny 13-year-old voice distortion problem... But I think I sound like a whiny 8-year-old. Does TS really solve the problem?

As Damoxian put it, I instead sound like I'm 17.. and when compared to 13, I'll take anything I can get.
Hey Kretol - It seems something buggy is up with IST's TS. Efluv, Damo and I have used it in the past (before the password add in, ect.) and it worked flawlessly. We tried again today for the first time in a good while and when pressing our push to talk keys, our lights don't turn green and it almost seems as if our speaking privileges have been turned off. None of us are able to light up at all, speak or hear each other... Yet Vent lives on.

Any idea what's up?

*edit*

hahaha, erm, apparently you can't talk in lobby and you need to change the channel... *blushes like crazy*