Excrima's Scarabs and Idols from Ahn'Qiraj
Talking with the Officers we came up with a possible solution to all the mess of collecting scarabs and idols for set pieces for Ahn'Qiraj. Rather than having every player hoard their own stash and hope to end up with the pieces they need for their armor we thought - what if we pool them all on one bank character. Then when a Tribemate gets the necessary drop and faction they can request the scarabs and idols they need, much in the same way as Damoxian's card collection.

Excrima will be the Tribe's collecter, just a random alt of mine that will never advance.

The collection so far is:

Idols
4x Alabaster Idol - Warrior, Mage, Druid
1x Amber Idol - Paladin, Hunter, Shaman, Warlock
0x Azure Idol - Hunter, Rogue, Mage
1x Jasper Idol - Priest, Warlock, Druid
2x Lambest Idol - Warrior, Hunter, Priest
1x Obsidian Idol - Paladin, Priest, Shaman, Mage
1x Onyx Idol - Warrior, Rogue, Warlock
1x Vermillion Idol - Paldin, Rogue, Shaman, Druid

Scarabs
12x Bone Scarab
4x Bronze Scarab
9x Clay Scarab
18x Crystal Scarab
14x Gold Scarab
13x Ivory Scarab
10x Silver Scarab
14x Stone Scarab

*Updated 5-2-06
Is this stuff still up for grabs? If so, then one Quiraji Magisterial Ring and one Bronze Scarab and I can get myself a nice little ring from the Cenarion Circle.
She should still have most of this stuff. The Ring is the BOP piece, so once you have it let Efluvia know and she'll give you whatever else you need if she has it.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Did Flu leave with these AQ bits, or are they still around by chance?
If they are infact still around, I could use one Jasper Idol, and 3 Crystal Scarabs. Thanks!
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
I'll update this list with what people have used since then and/or combine the remaining Idols and Scarabs with Tets's.

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris