Exalted with Thorium Brotherhood -- Nightfall Axe
Greetings Ironsong!

I have been mining dark iron ore for many, many weeks, and today I turned in my 4,200th piece of ore to Lokhtos Darkbargainer.

With that last stack of ore, I reached exalted with Thorium Brotherhood!

As an exalted master Axecrafter, Lokhtos gave me the plans for a fine raiding weapon for the Tribe -- the Nightfall axe. As far as I know, I am the first person to be able to craft this axe Hordeside on Silver Hand. I am very proud and very tired from all the mining! Here are the details on the axe:

Nightfall
Binds when equipped
Two-handed Axe
Speed 3.20
171 - 258 Damage
(67.0 damage per second)
Durability 120/120
Chance on hit: Spell damage taken by
target increased by 15% for 5 sec.

Materials

8 Lava Core
5 Fiery Core
10 Arcanite Bars
12 Dark Iron Bars
4 Huge Emeralds

For Ironsong!
I am re-speccing my Hunter for melee, in the hopes that you will allow me to wield the first axe you are able to craft.

It is a tremendous accomplishment, and you deserve much praise. Hopefully we will start seeing people wield this beautiful weapon soon!

Krell
Orc Hunter
Because of the use of Fiery and Lava Core in the making of this, we'll be treating it similarly to the Dark Iron armor Kosath has been making and commissioning for our warriors. More info to come but we are definitely planning on making 1 if not two of these for the raid when possible and have prospective wielders in mind to bring these axes to bear on behalf of the Tribe.

Amazing work, Zlinka. This is a real achievement and I can't wait until you craft the first one and put it into play. Also congratulations on making yourself a most excellent dagger upon reaching Revered - a nice bonus for going through all this I should say. : )

Taz'dingo!
Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I was going to ask about this, as well. I'd be very interested in wielding one of these in the service of the Tribe.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
To avoid confusion or potential disappointment, Nightfall axes made while Cores are still tight will be given to warriors first. They are pretty excellent in the hands of a shaman but especially while we are learning the fight shamans will play too much of a dual role to use them to maximum benefit.

Eventually we'll have enough Cores to take requests though, just a matter of time. Our Cores are stretched thin because we have progressed unusually quickly and are scrambling to gather enough FR to have a solid chance at Rags. Nightfall is a worthy addition but we can't put too many of them into production until FR is much more solid.

So have patience with us - all will come in time. : ) Cores are an intentional limiting factor in MC and meant to slow us down a touch. Fortunately we are pretty on par with our needed FR minimums for many of the key positions through a lot of prep, so it won't be forever an issue. Also, the more everyone works on FR outside of the Core the better.

Thanks!
Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Bravo, Zlinka, you should be very proud of your accomplishment. You honor the Tribe.
Thats alot of ore. I think ive turned in 10% of that with lucrenda.and its rough in there with amount of times ive died from those hounds. Great job.
Saltin (mage 375tailor ,375 enchanter)
Lucrenda (Rogue 375miner ,352 smith)
Asaram (Hunter 375skinner 351 leatherworker)
Pahakan (Warrior 350herbs 375alchemy )
Mantiki (Shaman 355miner 363engineer)
Hoti (Warlock 190Miner 350 jeweler)
Have Alt Will Travel
I'll order 23 of them please! Smile

Congrats Zlinka.
Vote Akora for MA!
<drools> I'd been hoping someone would sacrifice to learn to make one of those... Delicious.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thorium Brotherhood Rep and Enchanting 5 3,119 06-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Guest