Emredrum Esaelp Application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name be Emredrum Esaelp. I have gotten titles but none that I really take pride in. As a Priest I find titles to be too vain and strive towards keeping my vows against vanity.
2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a Troll Priest of the Holy order.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
The first thing that I can remember is standing in front of an Orc. When I spoke to him all he would say is "Go kill some pigs," So i did. I knew i needed the money and my bags were empty. The next person of note that I remember talking to was a Priest. None of the other trainers would not talk to me, so I knew at once that this would be my calling in life.

As the years went by I continued on with the cycle of killing bad guys and monsters for money, and growing and learning how to heal my wounded friends. (Oddly, the trial period as a melee Priest was a short-lived one). I've always been rather laid-back and easy-going. I believe in taking life one step at a time.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have studied under the fishing, cooking, engineering and mining illustrious grand masters of Azeroth and Outland.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have traveled with the FILTHY, Minute of Decay, and Oracles of the Storm. I served as an officer with both FILTHY and Minute of Decay.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
In my journeys, I have have played a part in many impromptu ransacking of castles, lairs and caves of evil creatures and factions. Sometimes, I found myself partied with members of the Ironsong Tribe. I have found all that I have encountered to be very diligent and competent and they honored their training quite admirably.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial would be the time I faced The Trial of the Crusader in Northrend. I took some time to meditate and discover the driving forces of my life here in Azeroth. When I returned from my sabatical the world that I once knew had been turned on it ear. Now, I am diligently studying and honing my holy studies so that I may better help my comarades in ridding the world of Deathwing.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My goals are to study hard at my priestly skills and see the destruction of Deathwing. I would like to be someone that is part of the solution to this plague on our land.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy the challenges of helping my fellow Azerothians solve problems and come to terms with their lot in life. I like to think I can do the world some good by my actions in this way and I shall see where they take me.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I agree to abide by the rules set forth by the Code of Conduct for the Ironsong Tribe. I have read and understand the edicts therein.

((I may find issue being able to attend a Moot on Thursdays as I work typically 3:30pm to 3:30am on the nights of Monday-Friday and sometimes Saturdays. Is there another option for an interview situation? Also, I found it necessary to come back and edit my application. I've learned a valuable lesson. Never make application when it is 3am and you've not slept. Typos and mistakes abound in that time frame.))
Rincewindy hands the application to Mula. "You do realize he begs for death."

Mula takes the application. "What do you mean?"

"Emredrum Esaelp is Please Murder me spelled backwards."

"You don't think that's his real name? It could hardly be worse than yours."

Rincewindy takes a long time to reply. "I am just concerned. And I've already explained to everyone what my real name is. Not my fault Rince stuck so well."

Mula stands up. "I'm going to give this to someone with more authority."
Me parents be having a strange sense of humor. I don't really be wishin' fer death mon.
((I created the character at a time when I wasn't really aware of what RP was. Unfortunately, I grew to really like him and have made him my main. Then people got to know me by that name. My wife and I have been playing for many years, 2005 I think, so changing it at this late a date is kinda rough. I could probably come up with a name for RP purposes though. With Emredrum's personality, it sort of fits however. He's very laid back and easy going but tends to take on very big projects that could, and should probably kill him. He also has outstanding luck. <simle> He's the world of warcraft equivalent of a pot smoking hippie really.))
Mula looked up at the troll. "Well, none of us can help what our parents decide. Can't help it that he," she indicates Rince, "looks too much into things."

Rince looked away.

"Isn't it true that you got your name from a kid's book?" Mula asked Rincewindy.

"That was before I knew my true name."

"Well, besides the matter," she looked back to Emredrum. "We should discuss this further later on. I was just on my way out. Please seek me or another officer out ((in game)) and we can talk more."

((You could also join /ironsong our RP channel and we can conduct a 'formal' interview.))
Me t'ank ya mon. I be doin dat. ((I'll join the channel and look for someone online.))
I hate to be the buzzkiller here, but not with that name. It doesn't make sense. Sorry, you seem like a nice person, but we can't accept this application with this name.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Not a problem. It wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last, I'm sure. Thank you, for taking the time to review my application at any rate. Have fun in Azeroth.