Emilevil
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Emilevil, a former Field Marshal..Former due to the..tragedy that happened to me..during battle, as I lunged my dagger towards the neck of a scourge ghoul, it grabbed my neck and killed me..next thing I knew, I woke up feeling differently..That's when I found out what had happened..now I am working towards being a Field Marshal of the horde and taking revenge on those who didn't come to my aide. I also am considered a dangerous assassin due to once my stealth is broken by my will or otherwise, you never hear a scream from my victim.

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a rogue, one of mystery and of fear that one feels when they see me draw my daggers out.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was born a human of course of the alliance, and grew up to be a fantastic assassin..However that one fateful day when I was fighting off a band of ghouls whom were trying to kill my comrades, one grabbed the back of my neck and crushed it. I woke up feeling differently..I had raised my dagger to someone when I saw them as a forsaken..They told me "you are one of us now!!" That's when I knew what had happened.I live this cursed life constantly between life and death hoping to one day find that ghoul whom took my life.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I currently am working on skinning for money, and dabbling a bit in Disenchanting and Enchanting.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Currently I am in one of a different type ((non roleplaying one)) which I am hoping to resign out of soon.

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Not much to tell..It was simply that I had heard of this tribe and decided I would want to be one of the rogues of it.

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Well, I think when I woke up finding out I am what my enemy used to be has been my greatest trial to face and deal with.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My current goal is to reclaim my position as Field Marshal, due to that's what I was as alliance, and I wish to crush my enemies. A desire of mine is to be able to be feared by alliance and have them run when they see me.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Everything in general..but mostly training

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I abide by the rules
I fell in love once and look what happened to me! *is an undead*