Edo and Zema...
OOC:

Due to aggrivating and litterally game-stopping lag, poEdo and I have decided to just .. take a break, for now. We will still log in -REGULARLY- and to offer assistance on raids (-IF- the lag is not so bad that it would hinder the raid...last night, it was)...we're too danged addicted to you people to leave entirely.

In a few days, I'm sure it will settle and we'll be back...not that either of us could really stand being gone that long Tongue You guys are too nuts to stay away from. hehe.

See you all tonight in Z'G...hopefully.
Sorry to hear the lag has hit you this bad. I understand fully though. It's been bad for myself as well, so much so that I've started playing around with Guild Wars again, which for the most part, it fairly lag free.

Hope to see the both of you online soon!
I think it's time for both Edo and I to take a break for awhile. We -will- be back to help on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday raids so long as we are needed, but we will be taking a much needed vacation for awhile.

I still check the boards every -single- day (if not eight or ten times per day), and am more than available if I'm needed - Edo, as well.

I will continue to keep the Z'G coin and bijou list up to date as I can, as well.

This is not a farewell, but a 'we will see less of you' for the next several weeks.

<hugs Ironsong> Besides, we love you guys too much to dissapear entirely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The absence of Zema... Zarraema 8 4,123 07-06-2005, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Merrina