"Echoe" Keldae Moonglow
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

My name is Keldae Moonglow. Otherwise, known to some as " Echoe ". Previously, but now resigned assassin in purpose of regaining my first attained, and beloved position as a medic.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a priestess. Dedicated completely to the health, and well-being of my comrades in arms.
Initially my training begun as a medic, however over time. I gave in to the false assumption that I would be of more use as an assassin to the Horde. Yet, once assuming this position I realized this was not the case. Then recalling a certain comment by the Farseer Kretol, I finally concluded that my comrades would sooner be comforted with a medic on their backside tending to wounds, as opposed to a stealthed assassin awaiting the opportunity to thrust their blade into someone's kidney.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

The name Moonglow is simply I tag I have personally kept as a memory of the family I once had, but is no longer.
The Moonglow name is one deemed as one of the many casualities that were wiped out during the Burning Crusade. I, however live as one of the three survivors that escaped the onslaught that wiped out the Moonglow. The other two survivors however, have been rumored to have been recovered by the Alliance. Yet, I have not yet found any eyewitnesses to confirm the truth of this. Nor have I beheld it with my own eyes, either.
As earlier mentioned, the Moonglow were a family that were initially lost. When the continents were scattered by the devastation that took place. The Moonglow, and Silvante family were as well. The Moonglow washing ashore the Eastern Continents, survived a time until the Rise of the Horde that devastated Stormwind. In their efforts to aid in defense, the night elven were utterly wiped out. I, and my bestfriend Crystallin, at that time found the grace to be taken captive in enslavement as opposed to being slaughtered. We were, however seperated. Her whereabouts now, I know not but the rumors of recovery by alliance. I, on the other hand ended up, and remained under the direction of the orcs throughout our Warchief Thrall's reuniting the Horde we know today.
I beheld a great change in the orc race during this period. I can truly say Warchief Thrall greatly inspired my heart, and demonstrated the honour, and compassion, that can yet be found in the orc race. Because of this, I earned a new respect for the orcs who had earlier wiped out the Moonglow due to that curse of the Blood Haze that drove them.

Though by first glance I might easily be judged as a common bloodelf. I really have less in common with them than one might imagine. As earlier mentioned of my night elven heritage, my similarities with the blood elven are purely cosmetic. The same way the blood elven obtained their fragile, and smaller statured features due to harsh conditions. The conditions I endured earlier in my capitivity were not much kinder on my frame, by any means.

Since the formation of the new Horde under our Warchief Thrall, my heart has been fully committed to the service of the Horde. So much, that I have continually defended the honour of the orc race, regardless other's opinions of me, or my life style.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have taken the professions of tailoring, and enchanting. Both beneficial to my position, hoping to later become more beneficial to my comrades with enchanting. As a medic, first aid I would imagine is just common requirement.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Though I have witnessed my unfortunate share of corrupt guilds, the one other guild I consider my membership to have counted in is The Brooz Brothers.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I can say that I have had some encounters with a few Ironsong Tribe members, and have been present to at least one moot. I believe possibly one of my more notable may have been those with Farseer Kretol. Usually involving a standard bonk, on the head. One having lead into a heavy leather ball tossing game across Orgrimmar.
While my interaction with some of the members have been favourable ones, I can also say that observing the customs of the Ironsong Tribe also drew my interest as well.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I suppose my greatest trial as it were, is simply my identity, or lifestyle.
I am quickly judged, and persecuted either because I'm assumed to be arrogant, and untrustworthy as some blood elven were known to be. Or I am considered strange, gross in some cases, and counter-cultured for my decision to follow the orc customs.
.. And then having no family to turn to in such cases. This has the tendancy to make one feel very beside themself at times. *laugh*

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My goals have been, and remain the same as they were the time the new Horde rose. As my desires were to behold, and aid in the cause of our Warchief's aspirations to unfold. So are they still to behold, and aid in the cause for Warchief Thrall's aspirations to unfold.
I, personally have nothing but my service to the Horde, and what relationship has developed between Champion Gra'zak Bloodscar, and myself.
Therefore, I have nothing to lose, or to be desired but what can be achieved by my service to the Horde, and what may, or may not become of my relationship with Champion Bloodscar.

The only other outstanding goal presently besides these. Is to uncover the rumours regarding my childhood friends having been recovered by alliance. As to whether or not they are true, and if they are true. Where Vanni, and Crystallin Silvante are.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

While I greatly enjoy my service as a medic, and helping to defend where so ever I can. I confess that one of my all time favoured ways to pass the time is being seated on the Orgrimmar rooftops at night, and star-gazing.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read, and do agree to the Code of Conduct.
Just wanting to make sure I understand, you make mention of Night Elves being slain in the defense of Stormwind (presumably during the First War). The Night Elves and the nation of Stormwind were not allied until after the Battle of Mount Hyjal and the establishment of the colony of Theramore. Indeed, the Night Elves and the entire continent of Kalimdor were the stuff of legends to the old Alliance until the events of the Reign of Chaos forced a mass exodus of both Horde and Alliance westward.

The only migration of elves that came eastward from Kalimdor did so almost seven thousand years ago, and founded the nation of Quel'thalas. Quel'thalas did not join the Alliance until the Horde forged their way Northward and attacked Lordaeron. It is unlikely that many elves were present at the siege of Stormwind.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Sreng Wrote:Just wanting to make sure I understand, you make mention of Night Elves being slain in the defense of Stormwind (presumably during the First War). The Night Elves and the nation of Stormwind were not allied until after the Battle of Mount Hyjal and the establishment of the colony of Theramore. Indeed, the Night Elves and the entire continent of Kalimdor were the stuff of legends to the old Alliance until the events of the Reign of Chaos forced a mass exodus of both Horde and Alliance westward.

The only migration of elves that came eastward from Kalimdor did so almost seven thousand years ago, and founded the nation of Quel'thalas. Quel'thalas did not join the Alliance until the Horde forged their way Northward and attacked Lordaeron. It is unlikely that many elves were present at the siege of Stormwind.

No, they weren't, I agree. You're absolutely right. I researched that, and clearly understand the lore on that matter (after my first initial error in Keldae's creation).
Yet, in the general creation of this character (which begun on the alliance side at first) attempting to work into a friend's background and yet keep the character became tricky. So, in which case in order to keep any of the original character I created (yet was flawed, and required diligent correction) I had to throw out a small handful of night elves in the very beginning (not highborne, not the night elves that landed in Kalimdor) that in the end, were wiped out anyway. -- No, not everyone will accept this kind of storyline. It's akward, I know. But in rewriting this, I would have to rewrite her entire character and I've put too much time and effort into her for that. But, I digress.
Under the circumstances, regretfully I have to withdraw my application.
I've obtained a position of responsibility elsewhere, that holds great meaning to me. And I no longer possess a desire to join the Ironsong Tribe.
My apologies to any inconvenience this may have proven to be.

Best regards.