Eatmore
1)State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

--My name is Eatmore, the only name I’ve been known by for a long time. Even when I served with the horde forces fighting the scourge and the alliance (take your pick which is the worse) that was my name. I gained a title during my service, sure, but I’ve since left that behind me. It’s unimportant.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

--I was born a Druid, raised a Druid, and am still a Druid today. I’ve studied everything there is to know, and followed all three paths of learning at one time or another. For now, I am Feral.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

--As I said before, my name is Eatmore. To many, that might seem a strange name, especially for a Druid and Shu’halo. Why Eatmore? Simply put, it is a nickname that I’ve chosen to take as my formal one. When I was a young calf, i had half a dozen brothers and sisters. They were all much larger and more impressive than me, in addition to being much older. Whenever we would sit down for a meal, wherever we were, my mother would point at me and scold me. “Eat more! Eat more!” she would say. “Don’t you want to grow up to be big and strong like your brothers and sisters? Eat more!”

She said that so often that my siblings would take it up and mock me with it, teasing me relentlessly. Oh how I hated the nickname when I was younger. Eventually though, they all went out into the world and found lives for themselves until it was only my mother and myself left (I don’t remember my father, and my mother never spoke about him in front of me for some reason).

Even as I grew older, and grew into the form I have now, my mother would still use the nickname – but fondly, and never scolding.

Years ago, when I was abroad with my comrades, she died from a strange wasting sickness that none of the other Druids or Shaman could heal. I didn’t know anything until I came home to find her gone.

So why Eatmore? I have forsaken my old name, and taken up my mother’s nickname for me to honor her memory. I was always Eatmore to her, and Eatmore I shall remain.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

--Along with the mundane cooking and bandaging skills I’ve learned over the years, I’ve specialized in herb foraging, and the art of enchanting. It was a little strange trying to learn the latter in addition to my druidic skills, but I’ve managed to become proficient in it.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

--During my time serving with the horde forces, I’ve been a part of several different groups that had names for themselves. But most have since fallen apart, as many things seem to do over time. I have fond memories of those days, and the things we accomplished together. The names would be unfamiliar to you, because we traveled far from the reaches most are familiar with.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

--I’ve come to know, over the years, two in particular amongst your Tribe, also fellow Druids. Greyfith and Mahiah are their names, and I count them friends. They’ve tried to draw me in more and more, and I’ve had interactions with more than a few members of Ironsong in the past while since rejoining my friends. I’ve adventured with Ironsong members far and wide in Outland now, from the dank Orcish halls in Hellfire Peninsula to the precarious floating keeps in Netherstorm. I’ve bled with many of you.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

--It’s hard to think of what one trial might surpass another. But there are three things that stand out, and I’ll always remember. The first time my comrades and I defeated the fire lord Ragnaros. The day that we overcame the dragonkin hordes and defeated Nefarion. And the horror of C’thun, and the relief I felt when he finally lay still.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

--I don’t really have many goals and desires right now. I’m still struggling to figure out what it is I really want to do with myself. Many of the friends I knew from times past are long gone, except for a few. Making new ones is a start, I suppose.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

--Crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before m--…wait, no. I enjoy adventuring and exploring new things, and pitting myself against odds that would give others pause.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

--I have read it, and agree to abide by the rules.
Welcome to the totem! I look forward to meeting you.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Hi Eatmore! I see you around often, I'm glad you wish to join Ironsong! Our moots are held every Thursday at 6PM server time.. Ask any IST member that day where it's at and come and join us!
I would just like to throw in my support for Eatmore.

On the few occasions that I have played with him, he has been fun, respectful, and very capable. Above all other traits, I believe these are the most important.
*Dannae looks around and grins* Eatmore! Bout time! See yah at the moot!
<pats> That's a good bear!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby