Easier Mobile Browsing!
Well, for iPhone and Android users, currently!

Tapatalk has recently been installed on the forum! For those who have an iPhone or Android, please feel free to check out the details!
I don't even have a smartphone, but I'm always a fan of adapting sites to different formats!
Wakaraina Wrote:I don't even have a smartphone, but I'm always a fan of adapting sites to different formats!
You're so old-fashioned! I bet you yell at kids to get off your lawn, too! Wink
Kretol Wrote:You're so old-fashioned! I bet you yell at kids to get off your lawn, too! Wink
They kill the grass and talk about all of their "morp-guhs"! It's nothin' but trouble, I tell you!
Nifty... though I'll probably stick to posting on the forum using my work computer like normal people. <.<
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Iphone? Android? What's that? (Don't answer that!)

I might as well be from Azeroth, I'm so old fashioned.
It's easy, Mula. They are both smart phones. iPhones are for sheep and Androids are for those who think for themselves. Wink
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Noodlemortis Wrote:It's easy, Mula. They are both smart phones. iPhones are for sheep and Androids are for those who think for themselves. Wink
So where does the Palm Pre Plus fit in?

Oh wth, I know I'm way cooler than anyone.
Darn.,.as if I wasn't feeling all left out by not having a smart phone to begin with. I can easily get one but I don't lave the house so I don't need a mobile internet, no one calls me, and I don't have a busy schedule to keep track of on a calender. I'll stick with my little Samsung Messenger and text away...AND I don't have to deal with a contract Tongue
yay. i can log in again on my phone!
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
You failed me yet again, BlackBerry Storm.