Drelgaar
In preparation for the reopening of applications coming up soon, Drel, post your app here when ready!
(( Thanks for the topic Kretol! ))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

I am Conqueror Drelgaar Kasgrim, previously known as Lieutenant General Drelgaar Kasgrim. Those who have fought alongside me know me as The Wolf.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Battle Shaman of Orcish heritage, dedicated to the unity between melee combat and mastery of the elements.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

During the time of the second war of Azeroth, I was recognized for my affinity for combat and sent into the Dark Portal at the age of sixteen. Mindless, headstrong, and under the curse of the Blood Haze I was merely a pawn following orders, slaughtering those I was commanded to kill and reveling in doing so.

With the defeat of the Orcs ending the war, I escaped along with my Bleeding Hollow clan brethren back to Draenor. However, Ner’zhuls destruction of our home world forced our return to Azeroth. Though most of my clan was captured, I manage to escape, living on the outskirts of civilization without honor or dignity.

Since the formation of new Horde led by Thrall and the cleansing of the blood haze, I have dedicated myself to the Shamanistic path to regain my honor and earn my place amongst the heroes of the Horde.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have traditionally been a miner and a skinner, but have recently begun to undertake the process of learning blacksmithing in the hopes that I may become an axe crafter. Thanks to having experienced numerous wars and battles, I learnt the skills of First aid through necessity in order to compliment the healing provided by the spirits and have developed a mastery of such arts.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

As I mentioned previously I was once part of the Orcish Clan known as The Bleeding Hollow, but during recent times here on Azeroth I have been part of the now defunct Vindicators of Azeroth and the Crusaders of the Horde.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

My interest with the Ironsong tribe first began with befriending Kretol, his nobility and honor both in and out of combat was something I naturally felt a connection with. Our usual discussions about our people’s history and have made an impression upon me. Through him, I have observed customs of the Ironsong tribe such as the moots and feel as though the traditions held by the tribe are exactly what the Horde requires to maintain its growth and its honor.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial was surviving on Azeroth alone after my home world was shattered. Without purpose, honor, or comrades, I was lost. Those times are etched into my memory forever, serving as a dire warning against any temptation of returning to corruption and service to the burning legion.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My goals are simple. I wish to restore the Orcish people to our former glory and serve the new Horde as best as I can to ensure the survival of all our peoples.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

The sense of purpose I have now that I serve the Horde once more. Whether it is the simplest of tasks such as delivering a message to the call to defend our lands, I am proud to benefit our cause.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I agree to follow the Code of Conduct.
This post delivers! I look forward to meeting you, Drelgaar. Will you be at tonight's moot?