Doomday App
The name I was given is Doomday. I'm a rogue who's took up first-aid, cooking, and fishing. I'm also looking into Engineering and mining as well. My story is long, too long to talk about here, but I will be glad to tell all about myself at the moot. Ironsong has caught my attention over the recent weeks of travel (looking for guilds online) they seem to be a family more than anything else and I hope to become part of this family. Though corpses scare me slightly...but I'll be nice *smirk* (I also completely agree with the code of conduct, it's actually well thought out)

OOC-
I've played mainly PvP servers and a few normal. I've decided to switch to RP because it's something I've always liked to do. I've had a few level 60s and 40s so, I'm familiar with end game stuff, but deleted them because there was way too much drama on those servers I played. I heard Ironsong is a good place to RP and that' waht I'm looking for. I just started my character, so, I'm not sure if I have to be a certain level to join. If there is anything else you need to know, just whisper me in game.

-Doomday
((While I appreciate your desire to tell your story ICly at the moot, the purpose of this forum is to collect those stories so that the moots don't take the hours they have in the past as sometimes several people in one night type out their life history.

((Barring putting it here, please prepare your tale in the form of macros; we have other business at the moots though new member sessions are an integral part of them as well.

((Thanks!))

Shillatae