Donalzon's 10 man raids.
Greetings all,

My 10 man raids have experienced a brief hiatus due to my needing to wrap up school stuff, but now I am done with that!

I will be raiding Ulduar on Wednesday evening starting at 5:30. This is a progression raid, if you are interested you should be wearing mostly naxx 25 loot. We will also fit in Obsidian Sanctum until we start moving far enough into Ulduar that we run out of time.

On Sunday at 12:30 I would like to do as close to a full clear of naxx as can be arranged. This is a good beginner raid, please be in 80 blues if you wish to join us.

If you are interested please send me an in game tell or main with which raid(s) you wish to attend, and what specs you can do. We will be starting a slightly different loot system due to dual speccing and new raid content. Thanks and see you there.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
Yar.
I would love to try and get Shantow into your Sunday afternoon runs.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Please add Faeriel to your list as a healer for any of these raids.
I will come whenever possible.

Please note that I get home from work only a few minutes before raid time.
You never have to hold a spot for me as I will never be upset if I miss it...(and I sometimes have to work overtime at a moments notice) ...but will do my best to be there.

-D
Sing True Ironsong!
When my schedule allows, I'll try to bring Zeff in. She can heal or dps as needed; her tank set is solid, but not optimal.
I can bring either Oren or Chem for anything needed, really. I can even jump between the two if needed. I'd prefer Chem, atm, since he needs the gear more.