Disenchanting!
As enchants continue to disappear in the guild bank, and requests going up, especially for those more expensive enchants, its important that we do our best to keep supplies as maximized as possible; whether personal, to use for Guild Enchant requests, or guild for the same reason.

I have read somewhere that if you visit a players garrison that has an enchanters study, you will be able to disenchant your items....if this is in fact true, it may be wise for you to keep your soulbound items and disenchant them to help your local enchanter or tribe with any potential supply issues. My Enchanters Study is Level 3 FYI, come visit!

Greens in the guild bank will most likely be dusted after a while and stored in the materials tab in the guild bank. Its not very often that members actually use those greens, unless is a unique transmog. Blues will go untouched, unless fellow officers determine they are better suited for enchanting. Abundance of Ore and other Craftable Item materials that have been sitting there for a while will most likely be used to make items to be sharded/dusted as well.

There is also a location in Warspear in the Enchanters tend that you can select to DE but I don't know if that is limited to Enchanters or not. Its worth checking out either way.

Please speak up if you think this is unfair. Personally, if I am on the last of my materials, and it will give you the enchant you need...I will do so happily. I don't really police what you are using it on but don't be enchanting non-heroic gear with an expensive 4x Temporal Crystal enchant.

Thanks,

Eru'Adan
Now that they've solved the Draenic Dust shortage issues that existed early in the expansion, if you have a spare Small plot in your garrison, you can also use Work Orders to help generate Temporal Crystals. They're the only special limited-supply crafting material that is not BoP, so an Enchanter's Study makes a great addition to most garrisons as you can get almost exactly as much use out of it as an Enchanter does (as long as you have a friendly enchanter around to convert your crystals into enchants -- and you do!).
I just have a suggestion about enchanting gear at this point. I have not enchanted much because I am likely to replace my current gear once we start raiding. Please use the enchants in the guild bank wisely.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
If you are not a crafter you can help by donating fur/leather/ore/herbs to the guild bank for crafters to make into blues which can be disenchanted. I know it seems like there are very limited supplies of dust, but if we all pitch in with our excess mats we can easily increase our stores and make enchants available to all.

I don't seem to be able to do any disenchanting at the cauldron you were talking about Eru, though maybe I'm doing it wrong.
-Dentik
I've completed my 3 Blacksmithing pieces, and I don't plan on raiding, so I'll be happy to donate Ore to the guild. Where should I send it (I don't yet have access to the guild bank)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skulltaker, Orc Warrior
Former Blademaster of the Burning Blade
Confirmed today that you can visit another players enchanters study and disenchant your items.
Ah but you can't get the illusionary weapon enchants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skulltaker, Orc Warrior
Former Blademaster of the Burning Blade