Dezna Marie Runningblade
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
-Dezna Marie Runningblade
-I haven't even earned any respect yet. Due to my Half human roots, the only title they given me is, outcast. I sneak past a few guards, cover up pretty well, and no one notices me when I get to town. I can walk freely in Thunderbluff, the Tauren do not judge me as the Orc easily do.
((I am a stone guard though))

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
-Highly skilled in the shadows. Deadly with a blade.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

-My past is as shady as I am. I don't just tell anyone.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
-My father tought me all the Engineering he could, but unlike him, my hatred for goblins lead me to the gnomes for further training.
((220 Eng. and quite low Mining, Dezba and the Auction House are my main source of crafting materials.))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
-Currently I'm the new Sheriff of the Crossing Guard. Used to be Dezba but he recently left us.
((Pretty much it is my own guild, everyone I had in there left for the pervibial, "Phat Lewtz" so now it's pretty much empty. A few here and there log on, but they are just friends of mine. Not enough in the guild to even go to a 5 man instance anymore.))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Kretol befriended my father, when he was in need. Helped him get some of his lost past back. I too have made friends with him, also Grazak. They are two fine orcs. *winks*

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I suppose I can tell you about one contract of mine... I was sent in the gulch to "take care of" a few indivisuals, three to be exact. Lucky me i cought the three off guard finnished the job quicky and silently. Since all three were taken care of at once, I was able to relax the rest of the night. Thanks to my stash of ale that father brought back from Brewnall Village. Three hits at the same time is a big accomplishment for me.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

All I want is to be accepted as a true member of the horde. To not have pretty much every Orc look me over twice, and be followed around every where I go in town.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
There is so much hatred here, i make alot of coin! There is always someone to put a hit on.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Dabu.
Despite the fact that you do not know how to use a lot and use alot, I will allow your application to go forward. You may attend a moot and be heckled by the tribal masses, or coddled as some of them seem so fond of doing. The fact that you are half human will of course be held against you...its just foul. Do your best to purge yourself of this horrible affliction...we might have alchemists who can assist.
Many have had to overcome the societal implications of their parentage, as will you. Who your parents are does not affect who you are. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
The mighty cannot stop me, nor the wise make plans against me.
I think we need to have the prospecting rogues try out. if they can defeat me they can join... sounds fair to me.
our enemies will not know we are there till my sword is sticking out threw their chests.
~Proud 'Raider' of the Ironsong tribe.~