Delenda
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

-- Delenda... I bear no titles, not in service to the Horde or otherwise.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

-- Hunter, roamer of the freelands, slayer of those who roam upon them.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

-- My past is a difficult thing to speak of as it has been a road fraught with pain. You will of course notce I do not speak with the hereditary accent of the Darkspear. I was not, in effect, raised by them. I was traveling with my mother one day at the age of 6 seasons when were were ambushed by an Alliance raiding party not far from our village. My mother, I was told later, put up a valiant effort, but was overcome and fell mortally wounded in the fray. I was taken as a captive and made a slave.

At first I served in the inn's. Cleaning rooms, fetching things. I do not remember being mistreated save for the taunts of other children. However, in my sixteenth season, all that changed. They began to peddle me for...entertainment... my tusks were filed down and capped magically with enchantments that I have not been able to break. They...they...

I'm sorry. I do not wish to speak of it.

Suffice to say it was horrible. A nightelf took pity on me. He was a roamer of the wilds who could not bear to see me suffer. The druid Denali freed me and we fled into the wilds. I lived with him for a time, he and his mate became my teachers and friends ...the only ones I can remember now.

But it would not last. The alliance found us once again. What happend to Denali's mate I, to this day do not know. Denail for his crimes was changed into a form he could not break, a wolf.

I escaped into the dark wilds. Surving by plying my skills that I had learn4ed from Denali's mate, a hunter. At long last I had made my way back to my village. To my horror I was exiled...the taint of humans upon me.

I have since found my my rescuer and rescued him from a lifetime of loneliness in the Silverping Mountains. He is now my only true friend and constant companion.

Save for my deallings with the tauren to further my trainning, and my travels to Orgrimmar out of need. I roam the world looking for a home.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid

-- I have recently attempted to learn new professions. Skinning and mining. Living by one self, income is something of a problem. I have found that gathering things provides a suitable way to afford the requirements of life. I am in addition of course a master of first aid and a member of the Horde Trauma Seurgeon's unit.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

-- I was a member of the Blades of Sargeras. Yes I know. How could anyone follow te dark titan. I was misled and waylaid into their dark ranks. I have since become more weary on whose company I keep. (( Had some RL friends there. they have quit the server, and I do not like the environment that has developed there))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

-- (( I know Grymfang in RL, We work together. I leveled a good portion with him as my old main. Who also knows Kretol. My old main was Mirclaw...60 shaman... I quit wow 6 months ago for personal reasons. In addition Mirclaw knows Vortok and to a much lesser extent Merrina ))

Noble Grymfang , a comrade of mine informed me that the Ironsong has a togetherness that I have been looking for. Hence what has led me here.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

--In terms of combat. I was party to the obtaining of a shaman's Skyfury helm. Intense combat insued as we fought legions of undead deep in Scholomance, only to be confronted with a great Death Knight. the shaman. Juntau instantly fell to his dark powers, the 4 of us carried on, brave Denali carry the fight to him as we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. I have also battled through the Lower Spires at the Command of the Warlord, slain the false warcheif and braved the Depths of Blackrock to find a core fragment.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

-- I have wandered many if not all of the known lands. I do nt shirk from challenges. I would like to wander where I ahve not, with brave and trustworthy companions. More than anything I seek purpose. It is not my destination that matters. Only what I might learn on the journey.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

-- Dicovery. My curiosity is boundless. I want to see it, live it, whatever it might be. I truly enjoy wandering and quiet musing. I often envy the greatest hunter, Rexxar, the satisfaction he derives of being at peace is a wondrous thing. The adventure, the new faces, and new places are the things that call to me most.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

-- I do so agree. Honor in clan and personal honor are of great importance to me. The exile I have suffered from my own people has caused me to be weary. but no one I call friend shall ever find me wanting.
Lok'tar Mistress Hunter. It is good to see that you too have made your way to the Tribe.

To my Tribemates I have always found Delenda to be a comrade of noble purpose and high honor. And think she would make a worthy addition to our ranks.

((OCC: As indicated above I know Delenda in RL. We have been through many different games, EQ, EQ2, etc... We have also been in and started a number of other WoW guilds, mostly with his Shaman character Mirclaw. Would make an excellent addition to our Guild))
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I met Delenda today, I was very impressed with her, what a great personality. I can't wait to hunt along side of her!
Delenda was a really nice find!
We grouped in the darkest part of the upper Spire.
She handled herself very well and would make a great addition to the tribe!

Hope to see you join one of our gatherings on Thursday night!

-Waltimus
mage of 60 seasons

-Nightdemon
Priest of 60 seasons