Dehgo! (Troll Shaman)
Taz'Dingo!

I be Dehgo de Lightning Thrower! Or so I calls me. Me tribe in Revantusk had other names for me, but what dey last called me was Good Riddance! I got a loud mouth, or so dey say.

Dey sent me to me auntie dat live in Sen'Jin Village who put me to work lookin' after de riding raptors. Stinkin', snappin' dinos! Not long 'fore I got t' doin' what I doin' now: running chores all over Durutar for da glory o' de Darkspear and de Thrall. And all de time I'm hearin' gab about dose Ironsongers! Dat great tribe dat don't send de loud ones to live with dey aunties.

I'm learning to be a Big Mojo Shaman and Plant-Picker.

In me past lives I've be a Big Mojo stabber, roaming de Outlands, and a druid leading raiding parties into da Black Temple, da Serpentshrine Cavern, and back in time to da battles at Hyjal. But dats in another universe. Now I be only me, very small, wit big dreams.

I's comin to ya Tribe ta find adventure! To see da world! Ta be with folks what wants de same. I gabbed wit Khrale and dat troll be one Mojo troll, talking big 'bout de Ironsongs.

And don' worry. I read your rules, and dey be fine by me.

((I may be out of town the day of your next Moot, but I'll be there if I can.))
"Dat troll dere - dat Dehgo - she be voodoo."
Yah, I be havin' a l'il talk wit dis one, an' he be seemin' like right folk. Din' hear much o' dat supposed big mouth though. But den again, what dis tribe be wit'out de loudmouths? Borin'! Jus' lookit bigbossman Sreng'jin.

An' 'parrently some folks be lyin' 'bout de size o' MY mouth. Dis not be true. Dis troll be de sweetest an' most respectful troll dat ever did be livin'. <snerks>

De Mojo could be bein' strong wit dis one -- dat is 'less he be fryin' hisself first. De lightnings, dey be nasty t'ings!
How excellent, another troll no one can understand.
Greetings troll, we have our weekly gatherings, called Moots, every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar time (server time)
This weeks moot is being held in Eversong Woods.
Do try and attend. Also work on your pronunciation, sorry, you talk talk, as you will be required to introduce yourself to the Tribe.

See you Thursday.

((If you can't make the moot this week then the one after will be fine. Looking forward to meeting you.))
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
((Doubleplusgood Application.))
Ah Ha Ha! Ya Ironsongers ain't seen much til ya seen me in action. Not ya big jin bowies, not ya blah blah orcs, not none of ya!

An I got presents fer ev'ryone. I t'ink we all gon' be de best o' frens.
"Dat troll dere - dat Dehgo - she be voodoo."
ohh, presentses? Cans I eats em?
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Another Shaman? Our Mother must be absolutely bursting with pride. Truly, we are blessed to see such a resurgence of the ancient ways.

Now we've just got to find a way to keep him out of sight of my sister, lest she get any ideas... Hmmm.

Edit: *readies her Fish Oil, in case Efluvious decides to munch on anything he's not supposed to*
*sighs* Why must trolls always speak so strangely......

*shrugs* Doesn't bother me much I think I actually kinda like this one. *smirks*