Deathgold
I am Deathgold.

I am a warlock.

Before I became Undead, I was a Bloodelf. When I was young my family was killed by the Scourge, during an invasion. I alone surivied by hiding in the basement. As I got older I decided to follow in my mother’s footsteps, I became a Warlock. I quickly found out that a was addicted to the power as my mother had been. When I was more powerful, I joined I patrol that guarded the outside of the Dead Scar. One day while doing our last round, we were ambushed. Upon death, I rose again as Forsaken.

After becoming Forsaken, I continued my studies. While studying one day, I came across a legend. It told of the spell book of an eccentric summoner. The name of the summoner almost scared me, his name was Allano. My mother worked for him for a short while. The book, it’s name was the Book of Allano, was said to have his spell for an unlimited power source in it. Not many people know of this legend and of the ones who do, not many believe it. Allano work in a very remote place so the only person who ever saw him saw was my mother.

Now I am in search of this book. I do this with a few friends. We do a lot of travling and learning while we are at it. They all are helping me find this book so we can put an end to the Scourge.

I am a miner and a jewelcrafter.

I have never been in a group such as this before.

My freinds Tanishani and Quennin speak highly of this guild.

The greatest trial I ever faced was when my family was taken from me.

My greatest desire is to find the Book of Allano. So that I may destroy the Scourge.

I enjoy traviling with my friends more then anything on Azeroth.

I have read and agreed to The Code of Conduct.
((Deathgold is the daughter of some of my best friends. She is learning RPing, and is a good kid. I hope you all will welcome her warmly.))
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Greetings Warlock,

My name is Dergash, I too am a student of the dark arts.
We hold our weekly guild meetings, called Moots, on Thursday evenings at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time.
As you can see from the main page this weeks meeting will be held at the Zoram'gar Outpost in Ashenvale.
Please try and attend, we may have cake.

~Dergash
Ruination and Despair

((Also we will try and not hold the fact you're Kosath's friend against you Tongue j/k))
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Kosath Wrote:((Deathgold is the daughter of some of my best friends. She is learning RPing, and is a good kid. I hope you all will welcome her warmly.))

(Right. I'll go get the hazing manual.)
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Granted peonship 07/24/08
Etsuko - Monk
Promoted to Grunt on 08/14/08.
Etsuko - Monk