Deathblow to the Legion 70g5
Hey everone,
I got this quest and was hoping to find a few more that want to do it. It gives rep with the Aldor and is the final step of a chain of three quests. Please let me know if you're interested.
Thanks,
-Cordeiris

(Copied from Thotbott)
High Priestess Ishanah wants you to go to the Legion Teleporter at the northwestern corner of Netherstorm and use it to teleport to Socrethar's Seat. Once there, defeat Socrethar.

Performing quests for the Aldor will cause your Scryers reputation to decrease.
Deathblow to the Legion
When facing eredar of great power, large armies are useless for the most part. Their corruptive powers over mortal souls are such that only the strongest-willed can even stand face to face with them.

Take this stone to the Invasion Point: Overlord, between Forge Base: Oblivion and Gehenna and bring your closest, strongest friends with you. Orelis and Karja will meet you at Socrethar's Seat; I will send Adyen along with them.

May the Light prevail today, <name>. May Socrethar meet his end.
I do not need the quest but I am always happy to help if needed.
Please take others who need the quest before me...but if you need others feel free to let me know.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
<bows to Dispaya> Thank you kindly, Lady.
I was thinking about time and realized that our RL Moot is on it's way... soon. So I was thinking that might leave only tonight (Tuesday) since Wednesday is Kara and Friday, and possibly Thursday, will likely be busy with preparations. Otherwise, it will have to wait for another week.

Dai is going to help out. He'll bring whatever is needed to fill out the group. So, the only other person I am sure of is... me. Smile So that's one healer and one tank or dps.

Any other takers?