Death Knight Contact Needed
I am looking for a member to RP a DK liason for the coming RP events concerning Deathknights. This can be an officer or member. Your responsibilities will include knowing the other tribe alts and helping to coordinate a few RP events with the tribe prior to their joining.

This does not make you a leader of the Death Knighrts but you will be more like an ambassador that is working to help them join the tribe to battle against Arthas. If you are interested please let me know by private tells. If several are interested I will pick the best candidate based on RP ideas.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Do you mean someone who has an actual DK after Wrath comes out or someone to RP as a Death Knight beforehand?
Yes...I'd like to find someone who plans to run a DK alt after expansion and who has a good RP idea/concept for the alt. I'd like to merge that persons story with the coming events.
Sing True Ironsong!
Well I would Like to take this job myself as I Have meticulasly put together a (what I consider) Good RP story for my death knight Zaevian. And he already has a reason for joining the Ironsong tribe in fighting Arthas, his sister Tutelary, and would likely know many death knights as at one point he was a major scourge leader of rank close to Baron Rivendare's and I like getting to know people. But someone else would likely be better as my chances at being able to attend moots is random with my haveing a night-time job.
I could possibly do it, though I can't create my Death Knight until Christmas (the name Efluvious isn't available until then).
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Last call...I need someone who can attend the next 2-3 moots without fail.
Please send me a tell or PM or post here if you can commit to that.

This character will be known as "The Emissary"

-D
Sing True Ironsong!
I'm in, as Kuskuh. I've already made the schedules at work for those weeks and will be present for the Moots for my own RP purposes anyway.

If you've already found someone that's fine, just let me know and I'll stay involved with the storyline.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I would have loved this position, but unfortunately I have classes on Thursday evenings and there would be no way to make the moots.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Thank you Tae...

I am going to name Kuskah as the EMISSARY

I had spoken to Eruadan also and he offered as well..so Eru...you told me if another was more interested it was ok with you...so I hope that is ok.

Greetings Emissary...
Please plan to attend the next moot and make your presence known tothe tribe. I'd like you to begin assembling a list of member alts and get in communication with them.

DK alts..please make yourself known to Kuskah...advise him of your rp backgrounds. Everyone get to know each other. Please join the ironsongdk channel together.

In 2 weeks time you will all come before the guild to ask for membership.
Be it known this will be a "game within a game" event. It is possible for you to be rejected based on how you handle things. Please prepare your character and get ready.

-D
Sing True Ironsong!
Dispaya Wrote:Thank you Tae...

I am going to name Kuskah as the EMISSARY

I had spoken to Eruadan also and he offered as well..so Eru...you told me if another was more interested it was ok with you...so I hope that is ok.

Greetings Emissary...
Please plan to attend the next moot and make your presence known tothe tribe. I'd like you to begin assembling a list of member alts and get in communication with them.

DK alts..please make yourself known to Kuskah...advise him of your rp backgrounds. Everyone get to know each other. Please join the ironsongdk channel together.

In 2 weeks time you will all come before the guild to ask for membership.
Be it known this will be a "game within a game" event. It is possible for you to be rejected based on how you handle things. Please prepare your character and get ready.

-D

Its perfectly ok, I trust Kuskah to do a greater job than I would think I would do myself. I will contact him/her in game to make myself known.
Hebren will be there, I am very excited about it !
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Shillatae,

How is it you would like to get to know our characters? In game mail? PM's via IST.com? A new thread on the forums? Private chat channel in game?

Thanks!