Poll: Are you going to have a Death Knight alt for the Wrath expansion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes !
55.88%
19 55.88%
No.
26.47%
9 26.47%
Most likely but not 100% sure yet.
17.65%
6 17.65%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Death Knight Alt Poll
We are conducting a poll to see how many folks plan on running a Death Knight in the expansion.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Kard becoming a DK would've been perfect.

That can't happen, unfortunately.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Melikar Wrote:Kard becoming a DK would've been perfect.

*cocks head all confused*
Melikar Wrote:Kard becoming a DK would've been perfect.

Eh? Why not? Just not willing to give up all that work you put in?
I replied "most likely," primarily because I have all 10 character slots filled, and last I heard, they weren't opening up an 11th character slot. I also don't know which character is most likely to do so.
Most likely to do what Lhuurssa?
Most likely to make the switch from whatever they are to a Death Knight.
Your characters don't turn into death knights they are completely independent characters.....Well unless you want to RP a char turning into a Death Knight. Big Grin
Hmmm; well, unless they add another character slot, I'm not overly inclined to delete a character to make a DK on Silver Hand.
Lhuurssa Wrote:Hmmm; well, unless they add another character slot, I'm not overly inclined to delete a character to make a DK on Silver Hand.
They're adding a character slots for hero classes, so they really are.
Bloodbound Wrote:Your characters don't turn into death knights they are completely independent characters.....Well unless you want to RP a char turning into a Death Knight. Big Grin

Hence why I can't make Kard one.

I think his being a paladin is a bit more...important. Story stuff.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
they changed it from taking an existing character and making it a death knight?
Thanuist Wrote:they changed it from taking an existing character and making it a death knight?

I dont think they have ever meant for an existing character to become a death knight.
I think rather than taking an existing character and converting it, the qualification was/is that you have to have leveled at least one character to a certain level before you are eligible to create a death knight. The character you leveled remains, the death knight is completely separate but can't exist until you reach that certain point. Sounds like a tool to make sure people brand new to the game don't created death knights right off the bat with no knowledge of how to play. Death knights will supposedly at least know the game mechanics that way.

Now that I've rambled, how many did I confuse? :?
Originally they had stated that you would convert one of your existing characters to a new Death Knight, however that was changed. Now as long as you have an existing character of at least level 55, you will be able to create a new Death Knight character to play.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)