Dayis Ragetotem
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
::A fist pounds once, heavily on her breastbone, and the scarred figure speaks in the language of the tauren, though it is heavily spiced with the accent of the plains-people:: "I am Dayis, daughter of Magura, descendent of Khar'el, who slew twenty demons before his death in the long-ago-war. I am Ragetotem, and fiercest of the young who have come from the East in their quest for blood and honour!" ::At this, she slams her totem harshly into the ground, sending up tiny bits of stone and earth with a mighty bellow, to punctuate herself::

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
"I am blessed seer of magic, speaker with spirits, and whose soul is the four-way-mirror of earth, fire, water and sky. I am shaman, and I greet you in the manner of my people and my spirits. ".

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
"Mmph. So much speaking in one sitting. I was borne to the Ragetotem clan, under the open winds of the Steppe. My people found it fit to place me in the ranks of the warrior, for I had not exhibited the traits of the shaman, and so I trained most fiercly with the fighters and warders of the clan. I saw what my people called spirits in my nightmares, and disdained their presence, though it harried me. After years of seeing and hearing them, my people began to think me demon-haunted, for I would be subject to fits of rage at unseen things, so I was banished from my clan for the turning of two winters. I was still young, and the landscape hardened me, but I wore the pelts of many monsters.

When i returned, they called me mad, and cast me out. I lived on the edges of the tribe for many moons, and hunted for myself. When I was approached for my first passage, it was by Magura, my mother, who was a lesser shaman of the tribe. She said that the tribe was being haunted by one of my demons, and I must find it and slay it. I had little belief in what she, or the tribe said. I knew my demons very well, and by name. What reason had I to believe them?

Regardless, I saw privelidge to rejoin the clan proper. And by night, while my brothers and cousins slept, I skulked among the lodges, waiting for this so-called demon to show itself. Several times, it attacked me and wounded me without my seeing it. It was strange, to be attacked by something not there. After two turning of the moon, I found the demon. It was small, and clothed itself in dark skins. The likes of it I had never seen before. The Hel-wind guided me to it, whispering its' dark messages in my head. So when I saw the demon vanish, I made pact with that Hel-Wind and it came forth and hunted down the demon. Finding it was easy with my demon leading the way. I found it, and beat it until the life-breath was gone from it.

My people thanked me and I was permitted to rejoin the tribe proper, although what we had believed to be a demon was nothing more than an elf-theif, whom had been stealing our goods and killing our people. The Chief told us of where we might find these elves, and we set to wrecking our revenge promptly. We had lost three, and we were bent to exact the toll with interest. The elf made a magnificent standard, that my people carry to war still.

When we found the village, any doubt in my mind was erased of their demonhood. They had warriors crawling the place, and the smell of foul magic grew thick here. Some of my demons thoughts grew thick in my head until I growled at them to go away. They did not, but quieted for but a moment. We attacked the village, and killed many of their guardians. We killed many more than they killed of us, and when none were left- fled or slaughtered, we painted the walls in their blood and held great celebration.

Two moons later, the elves came again, and assaulted us in our sleep. Foul beasts! ::She spits to the side:: We had courage to attack them in daylight hours. It was a large band, and many of us fled. My brother and I stood our grounds, for we were hot with the rage-sickness, and we felled many of the strange-skinned demons before we were cut down. We tauren are a robust species, though, and found ourselves apoun awakening, encaged with more of our tribe in that accursed village. My demons buzzed noisily in my head, and I do not recall what next happened. But when i awoke again, I was in an empty cage, with only myself. Casting about for my brother- Lo! He was out and free, but neither running nor filthy with foe-blood! He approached me with two of the demons, and spake that he had arranged my passage back, and he would pay the penance, or that there had been a mistake- gah! None of it made any sense, I don't remember what he said! ::She shakes her head, snarling angrily like a rabid dog, pounding a fist on her skull, as if trying to kill some parasitic insect which had made a home inside:: "Garr.. traitor! I will have your blood! I will see your skin painted with war colours and wear you as a banner!" ::She devolves into angry gibbering at this point::

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
::A long pause is filled only with the sounds of her scratching her flea-ridden mane, and the occasional wet snort:: "I am.. acquainted with the ways of the Forge and steel, but the Fire-spirits do not touch my creations with their blessings, so they are nae of good quality. I have dug into the earth and retrieved from the Mother her riches, and she has blessed me with good bounty from it. I am best with cooking. Many moons have my guilds used my knowledge to suppliment their packs with bread and flesh to stave their hunger. I have knowledge of tending wounds with pieces of cloth, and while I have used the fishing pole, I do not care for it, as I am impatient, and do not have time for things as fishing while I quest."

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None; we are beholden only to each other.
"I have travelled along the Winds of Fire;
I have played party to members from Darkwind Deviants;
I was guild assistant in Keepers, in the long-ago;
And I have walked the road of the wanderer for many moons and many winters".

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
"I have played party to many of the Ironsong Tribe; and have long admired your tenacity and skill. I have no memory of names, or faces in thses matters, I fear, but I have come into the Caverns of Molten Fire and Stone once with the Tribe."

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
"In the long-ago, I was faced with a traitor of my blood, and my rite of passage was to slay this person. I will not speak his- its- name now, for it is a curse and brings shame to my family- but we had been very close since we were cubs. He had turned to the foul assist of elves, and made claims of unity and harmony.." ::She cocks her head and spits apoun the grassy earth:: "Such lies I had never heard the like of- and to think I had BELIEVED HIM!! It brings shame to my fathers to even think of such evil. He turned and learned their language, and began living near them. My father told me that this evil must not be allowed, and we must always remember the traitorous elves and how they shamed us in the long-long ago-war." ::She takes a deep breath and sighs deeply, sitting down heavily, resting her totem at her feet, keeping a hand apoun its' roughly hewn surface:: "My apologies. My temper gets the better of me often- I had to perform a very dishonourable deed to lure the traitor out into a place where I could kill him in one-on-one combat. When I returned, my father rubbed ash in the wounds so they would scar." ::She clasps a hand about a shoulder firmly:: "Here, and here" :Tongueulling back her forelocks, revealing one eye, naught but a surface of worn scab and scar that has permanently closed-or perhaps gouged- the eye from its' socket:: "And I wear them proudly, despite what some say. That is my story, and the wind has heard it".

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
"I have come to Outlands to cleanse the taint of evil that permeates it. The demons here will fall, and I will become great like my ancestor, and be known for slaying twenty demons before I fall in battle, and make my fathers and their fathers proud. Until then, I will seek death in any place that will have me, even if I must crawl through sewers or charge thru battlefields to seek it. If any would teach me to wield my fury, then let them do so. I have spoken of my admiration of your Tribe, and I meant it honestly. If I am to be a weapon, then let me be honed until demons fear to look apoun me!"

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

::She leans back, one hand propping herself up in the arid grass, the other keeping guard on her totem, laughing mirthfully:: "Many, many things! I love drink and song, and would sing if not for the fire that burns in me. I love to watch those who have wronged me suffer, greatly. I love the dewy hillsides and vivy forests, steaming in the morning sun while I perform my ritual. I love to wander the world in search of corruption to root out.
Most of all, I find myself teetering on the edge of insanity to find others who share my lust for battle. Challenging battle, against the most skilled foes in the world. From the halls of the Skettis to the Ramparts lurking near Thrallmar, to the Botanica- these are my wants and desires.

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
((I have read it and find it adequate and fair, and will abide by it to the best of my ability)).
Welcome

A most interesting tail Dayis, I look forward to hearing more.

Blessings of the Earthmother to you.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)