Dawn....a Tribute
< steps up to the Tribe, clears his throat, and begins to tell them about his Dawn. >

Greetings Ironsong.

It is with somewhat of a heavy heart that I come to speak to you tonight. Many of you have met my pet, Dawn. Some of you, I think, have grown to like her. She is a special friend to me.

Now, I think it is time I told you her tale.

First, I believe I must tell you all that Dawn was not her original name. It was the name I chose for her. Her previous name was from her previous life, and I wanted to give her a fresh start.

Many moons ago, I was sent on a quest to kill several beasts in Winterspring. The first part sent me to slay a mighty bear, and the next part to slay a dragonkin. The final step of this quest was to slay a cat. And not just any cat, but one of the mighty Winterspring cats. Her name was Shy-Rotam.

The problem was, when I first laid my eyes on her, I knew she must by my companion, not some trophy for someone to hang on a wall!

So instead of slaying her, I tamed her as my own.

Since that time, Dawn and I have had many adventures, and have become very close. Dawn has also made a few close friends among the Tribe.

I have noticed that Dawn has grown very close to Eveline. I was always curious as to why this happened, but never really gave it much thought. But one evening, I was chatting with Eveline, and I shared with her some troubles I was having regarding Dawn.

It has seemed lately that Dawn has been a bit depressed. Is that it? Depressed? Yes, that could be it. So during my conversation with Eveline, she mentioned maybe it was time for Dawn to settle down with a mate, and live out the rest of her life in peace.

Now I dont know why this did not occur to me before, but when Eveline said that, it was like a light came on in my mind.

Did Dawn know that Eveline would be the one to open my mind to this? It would not surprise me, Dawn is an incredibly intelligent, and perceptive cat.

Dawn had a life before she met me. But more importantly, Dawn had a mate! And it seems that I have taken her away from that life. They lived together in Winterspring, near Frostsaber Rock. From the stories I have heard, I believe his name is Sian'Rotam. I may be wrong, stories can often get a bit messed up when passed from person to person.

So the solution seems quite clear to me. I must seek out Sian'Rotam, tame him as my own, and re-unite both of them together. I will call him Dusk. Dusk and Dawn. I must remake what I have destroyed.

It is as if a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. And when I spoke with Dawn about it, she seemed to smile. She began purring rather loudly, and kept nuzzling me. I think this is what she wants.

Still, this will be no easy task. For Sian has taken a new mate, and we must destroy her in order to meet him.

I have a commitment from Eveline to help me with this, but will need help from a few others.

Will any of the Tribe come to help Dawn? It is time for Dawn to live in peace.

< bows deeply and humbly to his tribemates. >

Krell
Orc Hunter
Both Mangle and I would be more than happy to assist in such a noble quest. I understand the bond you and Dawn share, and anything I can do to help either of you I will.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I pledge my help to you Lord Krell
You and Dawn have helped me many a time. If my magic can help ye need only call on me.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
I would be honored to help you reunite Dawn to her mate. Please include me in on such a task, Krell.
I will lend my shield to this mighty endeavor if you like.
I will lend my shield to this mighty, endeavor if you like.
I have spoken with my uncles, Kankan and Alegar. Either would jump at the opportunity to help. I would, too, but my skills are still lacking.

/salute

Cristoff
47 Warrior in service to Lady Sylvanas