Dark Portal battle rages on!! (video)
Hi there! I'm fairly certain only a few of you know who this it. Possibly a warrior or two, or a certain female orc rogue (I NEVER EVEN KNEW YOUR NAME!!! ;.; ) BUT Eariler today there was a massive battle going on at the portal, both memebers from the Ironsong Tribe and miscillanious people from the Alliance were having fun blowing through the demons like crazy.

Eventualy I descided to go ahead and record some of the chaos as a nice little memory. Thanks to everyone who was helping out!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4120282333258536960">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3258536960</a><!-- m -->
Hey, why does that bear's rearend look familiar? That's Greyfith! And there's Mahiah <points> and Kosath and Merrina and Abbru and Valtrinity!

That was fun. Thanks for filming it!
(( Extra points for using music from Queen. <3 Looks like it was a ton of fun! ))
Thank you for sharing that Andrek! I had a blast.
(fluffs her leaves> Tree power!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Great video Andrek, and thank you for posting it. I am glad I told my Tribemates to help keep you alive. :wink: There are few things better than holding a line against the darkness.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Mr. Fahrenheit indeed! Very nice crits, Andrek!

Thank you for sharing that video with us! It is very special to have recorded memory of Ironsong and other valiant warriors facing the Dark Portal invaders. You are wonderful!
All that lovely AoE..... Confusedhock:
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Well....SOMEBODY had to resurrect Kosath...

Quite an intense battle, it was.
Zuipol Wrote:All that lovely AoE..... Confusedhock:

I really got the idea after I had a blastwave go off with Combustion on 8 >.> I'm sad I didnt think to record earlier as there was much fiery doom to be had.