Darakor
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Darakor Lifebane, sin'dorei of Quel'thalas.
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Mage, specializing in Frost spells.
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I tried to convince my brethren to join the Burning Legion....they ignored me, some went so far as to call me a traitor. We could have had power and magical abilities that no one on Azeroth could even dream of....instead, Quel'thalas has been attacked, the Sunwell was destroyed, and all elves have lost their immortality. They were fools. The Burning Legion is the future.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have been trained in alchemy, herbalism, and first aid.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not been a member of any clan, tribe, or guild in the past.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I became interested in the Ironsong Tribe first through my friendship with Eveline. Additionally, I have heard nothing but praise for members of the Ironsong Tribe.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial has been how my people treated me after I advised joining the Burning Legion. They think that I am a traitor for seeking only to become more powerful and to gain new magic for the sin'dorei through the might of the Burning Legion.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I intend to eventually join the Burning Legion. I will not, however, go to them as a servant, begging for admission. I must prove my worth, even if that means destroying many of the demons on Azeroth and the Outlands to show my strength.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Other than accumulating more power and magic, I enjoy spending time with friends, even if many of my friends have not come to their senses regarding the Burning Legion.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I agree to abide by the rules stated in the Code of Conduct.
Darakor Wrote:I tried to convince my brethren to join the Burning Legion....they ignored me, some went so far as to call me a traitor. We could have had power and magical abilities that no one on Azeroth could even dream of....instead, Quel'thalas has been attacked, the Sunwell was destroyed, and all elves have lost their immortality. They were fools. The Burning Legion is the future.

Excuse me? I did not spend years of training and effort to see some fool try to sell us out to Sargeras. We of the Tribe stand for honor. This... *grimaces* is not the way of the Tribe, and you shall never receive my healing. I would rather see you die. I will also report you to my Druidic cousin Insel, who shall tear you apart with his claws.

((I think the way you've framed this character concept is an interesting twist. The problem is that it goes against everything the Horde and the Tribe stand for, and ICly, this sort of behavior will not be tolerated by the vast majority of the Tribe. So while this is a harsh response, please know that it comes from my characters, and not from the guy at the computer.))
Wakaraina Wrote:Excuse me? I did not spend years of training and effort to see some fool try to sell us out to Sargeras. We of the Tribe stand for honor. This... *grimaces* is not the way of the Tribe, and you shall never receive my healing. I would rather see you die. I will also report you to my Druidic cousin Insel, who shall tear you apart with his claws.

((I think the way you've framed this character concept is an interesting twist. The problem is that it goes against everything the Horde and the Tribe stand for, and ICly, this sort of behavior will not be tolerated by the vast majority of the Tribe. So while this is a harsh response, please know that it comes from my characters, and not from the guy at the computer.))

Bah, I said nothing of selling you out to the great Sargeras. If you choose to not join the Burning Legion, that is your own decision. I believe you will regret it in time. It will do me no good to force my views of the Burning Legion on others, I can only hope that you will come to see the truth eventually.
*nocks an arrow and draws a steady bead on the newcomer*

Not in my Tribe, elf.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]