Damoxian's Grand Melee
Damoxian, Orc warlock of the Horde, resident grouch of Ironsong hereby presents his Grand Melee.

Monday at 3:30pm in the Gurubashi arena, every member of the tribe is invited for a massive throwdown. There are no rules save one (no extended stealthing to swoop up last minute kills). Bring your pots, bring your gadgets and bandages, but most importantly bring your game as we crown a new King or Queen of the Ironsong Melee.

Bragging rights *are* at stake.
If I am home in time, I will be there, if not, I want pictures!
Merrina - Troll Huntress
Dannae - Troll Priestess
Aya'Tor - Orc Warlock
Zyndala - Blood Elf Mage
Zerrah - Forsaken Death Knight
Don't get out of work until 4:30, so no throwin down for me. :cry:
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Heck yeah I'll be there!!! Well, if the baby growing inside me doesn't want me to nap and work on his lungs or something. Sounds like fun!!
While things started off slow, I believe in the end the melee was a glorious sucess. Many members of the tribe and a few not of it competed with the clash of swords, the throwing of spells and the hated crack of gunfire (You hunters know who you are) we had a variety of matches that spanned two hours of enjoyable combat.

Lucrenda came away from our last and most formal battle as queen of the Ironsong tournament - A warlords ace and what few other warlord cards my card alt keeps were bequethed to her as she refused the offered grand prize

The offered grand prize instead was split by two fine combatants who placed

Second- Draxxul the priest, who outlived most with shields and wand vollies. Honestly, how did he not die?

Third- Skalus, the bloodsail bucaneer manages to oust konfucius from the rankings through a lucky twisting nether proc that brought him back to his feet with daggers weaving like mad

Congradulations to everyone who attended to make for a day of reverlry and tactics.

I look forward to hosting this again with some more advanced warning, and perhaps at an hour open to more people to attend.

Damoxian.
I hope that I'm 60 by the time you hold another such event so I can actually compete.

-Ulfric
[Image: 18177.jpg]