Dalaran Revealed!
Kazuma ((my pet)) has seen what is under the forcefield!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3457/dalaran2er.png">http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3457/dalaran2er.png</a><!-- m -->

The wizards, they lie! There is nothing there!
((would of put it in gallery but dont know how it works))
Or perhaps, those unschooled in the arts cannot see what is truly there?
Ill have to agree with Merrina on that one...Maybe Ebberk can see something there..
*nods* I guess it's just wishful thinking that Dalaran just uprooted and ran away *grins*
Perhaps they have just used a large cloaking device and that is why you can not see the city even though it is still there? I have heard of cloaks large enough to hide entire ships, so it is possible.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
*fully agrees with the cloaking shield theory*

<--star wars nerd
Would a cloaking device let Kazuma pass through it like it wasnt even there? It must be a very powerful spell to shift a whole city into an ethereal state. This makes me even more concerned at how close Dalaran is built to the Undercity.
How very full of pride and ignorance you must be to think that you can pierce the defences of Dalaran. Though they may have been weakened by the destruction of their city under Arthas, and the Demon Lord, they still have the power to contest easily with a hunter and a wolf. The very fact that you saw nothing shows that the wards in place worked quite effectivly, enough so that you even stop trying to enter.

Archmagus Ebberk Dalaran the III
Hey atleast I've gotten through the shield! More than most I would say. And Kazuma is a
cat. (not like it matters though)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wrath of the Lich King-Dalaran Ebberk 9 4,788 09-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Ronx