DPS Workshop This Thursday
DPS Workshop This Thursday

Zlinka and Oryx will be holding a DPS workshop after the moot on Thursday!

When: 7 p.m. Thursday, January 21, after the moot
Where: Target dummies in Orgrimmar

Want to improve your damage output? Or are you an expert DPSer that can help others improve? Come to the DPS workshop, and we'll help each other with gems, enchants, attack rotations and technique! We'll have damage meters running and hold timed trials against the target dummies to try out different approaches.

If we get a really good turnout, we'll have prizes for the players who show the greatest improvement in their DPS!

What we need: helpers! If you've studied how to get the best DPS out of your class (or classes!), please come by and help others improve theirs. If you know you can make it, send Zlinka a PM with the classes you can cover.
My dps would be higher, but when I faceroll, my nose gets stuck between the keys. Can you help me?
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
I would be happy to attend, assuming life lets me be free that night.

I can advise on BM / MM hunters and hunters in general, though if we can get Fabulus to attend, he has more recent Survival experience.

I look forward to learning any Moonkin advice for my "usually tree, sometimes chicken".

Great idea.

- Phoronid.
While I would love to lend a hand with all this, unfortunately I am not available on Thursday evenings due to class.

Good luck to you all!
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Great idea! I will be there barring any unexpected conflicts.
I unfortunately have an unexpected conflict. I forgot I had hockey tickets for Thursday night.

So sorry, was really looking forward to it.

I'll see if I can get a guide written up instead.

- Phoronid.
Who attended?

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Stalkinghoof, Alissandre, Anca, Torine, Krisana, Sreng, Venera, Lucinther, Mula, Naran, Noodlemortis, Zlinka, Oryx, and Kretol attended.

We formed a raid and DPSed the elite target dummy in Orgrimmar three times, talking about DPS between each bout. We talked about Recount, hit and expertise caps, gems and enchants, opening the attack quickly, increasing time on target, rogue Tricking, and how to think about attack rotations.

Thank you to everyone who showed up! Please feel free to follow up through private communications if you have any more questions for anybody.