DM West
Greetings Tribemates,
I'd like to ask for some assistance in completing my epic mount quest.
I need to get to the altar in DM (west side) in order to complete a ritual.

I will be available tonight and most of the week, but away from home Saturday evening until Sunday afternoon.

Thanks in advance!
Speak with Damo for sure, he has the expensive objects if you haven't bought them yet, to give the three buffs during the event.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Those days would be pretty horrible for me. Saturdays i'm in a raid and sundays when I get home from work i'm pretty much a member of the living dead.

Mondays are usually pretty good if I cannot convince myself I should be doing something aside from Warcraft ((its like my day off)) Tuesday nights are good and wednesdays if we have the people considering the other raid going.

Craig
I bought the expensive stuff before posting to the boards, so I guess the Tribe has at least 2 warlocks who can be called on to 'lend' those items out.

I'm not in a big rush to finish, but I would like to finish.

Whenever there are people available, is fine....I'm just putting it out there that I can use some assistance

Thanks all!
If you haven't yet done this yet, Tet needs to do it as well!
I've done this for others before (But only as my filthy Paladin), so I would be glad to lend a hand if you can give me a time in advance.
Tetsumis and I are still looking for help on this one.
We'll try to arrange a group when we're both online.
I'm on most every night ... and every morning ... and afternoon. I'll go along.
I come wack ebil elfs four pretty dead lady! "nods"
I come wack ebil elfs four pretty dead lady! "nods"
We did it!
Thanks again to Damo, Dannae, Fallenknight, Moxi, and Konfucius for their assistance.
Yes, many many thanks to them all!