Current Roll Listing
Our weighted roll listing for Magtheridon's Lair has been relocated, please see here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3692&p=20333#p20333">viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3692&p=20333#p20333</a><!-- l -->. Thanks!
Is this accessible by non members? Perhaps it would be less of a burden if it was located in a place where anyone can view it putting it onto those rolling to ensure their roll. Unless this is something we prefer to keep private.

Just a thought Smile
It's not.. I can stick it somewhere suitable if need be.. just where is a question.

Updating it in /three/ different spots might not be buckets of fun though. :p
You could just delete these two threads, and move it into one spot elsewhere.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Sound Wrote:It's not.. I can stick it somewhere suitable if need be.. just where is a question.

Updating it in /three/ different spots might not be buckets of fun though. :p

This thing is in three different spots??? Lol.

It was just a thought though. No pressure to change what your doing, its a great thing that your keeping track of peoples rolls, however it should be something the individual should know before the raid in my opinion. So your not getting harassed with /tell "Whats my roll?"
Hrhm, point taken, Eruadan. Hopefully if I took that step (the one Jiv mentioned) one of the officer's could kindly sticky it however. *nudge nudge* Now to find a proper place to put it amongst everything else though.
The "Strategy Symposium" might be a good place for it. Its open to non members and its not too difficult for people to find.
Strategy Symposium -> Raiding
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Roll Listing Sound 7 4,392 02-23-2008, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Guest