Crystals - Enchants
Crystals for High Level Enchants

We are beginning to accumulate some crystals from disenchants so we want to make them available for enchants for our raid team members. Enchants use any number of these as mats and because they are limited we are not going to do it by rolling on them etc. We usually send unwanted items to an enchanter where they get DE'd and stored.

Now as we prepare for Ulduar, we are going to try to give priority to those members who really need them and from that standpoint they will go towards making the raids stronger. Here is how it will go:

Priority is as follows:

1- Tanks/offtanks
Why? Because if they go down, then usually the rest of us foillow.

2- Healers
Why? Because if they can't keep the tanks up then usually the rest of us follow

3- DPS
Why? Because DPS enchants use a high number of crystals for a smaller return on bonus damage. Also, if the Tanks and Healers go down, then you will only be DPSing a headstone.

I am going to make a wait list based on raid priority and then once your turn comes up I will let you know.

A few Guidelines before you request any:

1- Be a regular or almost regular on Friday nights
2- Have gear at least Epic/Naxx level thet is ready to enchant.
3- Be able to get the other mats needed or check with me to see if I have any to donate.

Send me a note or make a post as follows:

Post a request on this thread
Send me a tell in game
Send me an in game mail.

Name
Type: Tank/Healer/DPS
Slot: Chest, Foot etc
Name of chant or how many crystals you need.

I will make them available as they become available to us from upcoming raids.
Officers will be discussing/approving handing out the crystals and will be as fair as possible. We will do what is best for the overall team and will not be biased nor will we base anything on greed.

Thanks all

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Example:

Dispaya
DPS- Mage
Weapon
6 crystals for + spellpower
Sing True Ironsong!
Unfortunately for me until someone gets a hold of [item]Formula: Enchant Weapon - Titanguard[/item], the only really useful tanking enchantments on weapons for a Feral Druid are BC-level. So if anyone has a spare [spell]Enchant Weapon - Mongoose[/spell] or [spell]Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility[/spell] (Or even [spell]Enchant Weapon - Battlemaster[/spell] I suppose) I'll gladly take it off your hands.

I think I've got myself decently covered on the rest of my enchants, though I'll go look them over to be sure. Don't forget that if you're not sure what might be a good enchant for your particular gear piece you can always use one of Jaba's Helpful Sites (Like http://be.imba.hu/) to see what they suggest.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Amato Wrote:Unfortunately for me until someone gets a hold of [item]Formula: Enchant Weapon - Titanguard[/item], the only really useful tanking enchantments on weapons for a Feral Druid are BC-level. So if anyone has a spare [spell]Enchant Weapon - Mongoose[/spell] or [spell]Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility[/spell] (Or even [spell]Enchant Weapon - Battlemaster[/spell] I suppose) I'll gladly take it off your hands.

I think I've got myself decently covered on the rest of my enchants, though I'll go look them over to be sure. Don't forget that if you're not sure what might be a good enchant for your particular gear piece you can always use one of Jaba's Helpful Sites (Like http://be.imba.hu/) to see what they suggest.

[item]Formula: Enchant Weapon - Titanguard[/item] was never implemented in 3.1 for reasons I am still not quite sure since they put level restrictions on enchants. The particular one there is the un-nerfed version...Titanguard 2.0 was nerfed to +50 Stamina and then it was completely removed...I am not sure they intend to implement it at this time or even ever. Or I could be entirely wrong about this and missed the memo.
As an addition, I am able to do almost all Northrend enchants minus Ulduar drops, if you have materials I can do them if Dispaya or Umu are not around, just toss me a tell and I can drop what I am doing to accomodate.
*Bump*
Sing True Ironsong!
I stickied this for ya.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Did we want to add [item]Runed Orb[/item] to this with similar regulations and what not? I know we dont really have anything that requires them aside from the 1 recipe that we have seen drop, but as we continue to make progress its more likely that we will see further recipes drop.
Yes...we are doing that. Dentik is holding the orbs so if anyone needs one just let him know.

-D
Sing True Ironsong!
Melikar
Type: DPS
Slot: 2H-Weapon
Berserking - 10 Abyss Crystals (I have 4 already - mainly what I need the help with), 12 Infinite dust (I have this as well), 4 greater cosmic essence (Think I have enough) and 4 dream shards (I have at least one, but I could buy the other three).
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Hi Mel...send me a tell at the raid tonight. I have the crystals and will give you some shards also. Just bring what you can. Thanks :-)
-D
Sing True Ironsong!
Eru - the explanation I saw for the removal of Titanguard was that if they had implemented it, they were afraid it would become the Mandatory Tank Enchant.
Noodlemortis
DPS
2H
Berserking - Looking for 8 more Abyss Crystals so that I might smite my enemies for great justice.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Hiya...We have enough for that. See me online and I can do the chant or can also send them to you if preferred. Thanks :-) -D
Sing True Ironsong!
Kisokutsuchi
Healer - Shaman
Weapon
4 Abyss Crystals (Pretty sure I have two lying around somewhere) for +63 spellpower to weapon.