Coranda
A large square of parchment with an intricate viney decoration running down each side is pinned to the tribal totem. It reads:

"Greetings, Ironsong! The time has come for me to move on from my home in Fallen Virtue, and (hopefully) join your ranks, so I've answered the questions on this application as best I can. Since my sister comes with me wherever I go, I've tried to answer for her as well (even though she's been incredibly stubborn, and has refused to leave The Warren for ages now, even though she and my brother are the only ones left), since you'll certainly be able to ask her to do things with you. Perhaps, in time, she might even be persuaded to join us.

-Cora"

Beneath the note, an Ironsong Application has been pasted to the parchment. Very tiny, loopy handwriting fills all of the available space, going off in every direction. Any areas that may have been in danger of being blank seem to have been filled in with anatomical sketches of Azerothian flora and doodles of hearts.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
My name is Coranda Mothersong, mate to Amato Mistrunner and friend to the Ironsong Tribe. My sister's name is Toranda, and she has yet to take a second name.

I have been named a Seargant of the Horde, though it has been long since I ventured into battle. I hold no rank of note in my guild (as we have none), and among my clan my only distinction is to be named a Voice of Our Mother. She speaks to me, betimes, though never anything all that useful. Our Mother can be gossipy as a hen when she wants to... but it's no right to be earned, just an accident of birth, or fate, or Her whims.

Ask Vilyave about what it's like, sometime. She Hears things too.

As for my sister, she ventured into Warsong Gulch once or twice, and earned the title "Scout" as a result of it, but... well, you'd just best not mention it around her. She doesn't like to talk about it.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Shaman of the 60th rank, who focuses on the mastery of the Elements (though I love to heal, and indeed, spend most of my time doing so).

My sister is a Warrior of the 60th rank, and she seems to spend most of her time getting angry at things and whacking them with her mace. She tells me that this is a Warrior thing, and that being that angry all the time is a perfectly natural aspect of the way of Fury, but I don't believe her. I think she just needs something to do..

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Most of you have seen me around from time to time. My history is... not all that complicated, on its own. Since it's not just mine, but Tor's and Coriakin's, however, it gets a little compl... long.

Although I was born first, Toranda is technically the "oldest," as she finished her first naming rite well before I did. Coriakin finished his second (and was born second, so that works out just fine), and I, having been rather disracted, finished last. I am thus considered the youngest in my family, even though to outsiders, we all seem to be roughly the same age.

Due to a .. well, long and complicated family thing, Toranda was sent away to be a priestess, but that didn't work out very well, she ran away, and.. well, I'm running out of space here. Suffice it to say, my sister is not Priestess material, and old clans don't change easily. We moved to Thunder Bluff, and my parents kept us (well, me anyway) extremely sheltered from the rest of the world.

Eventually, I found my way out, and into the company first of a Hunter named Proudhoof (who introduced me to the concept of "combat," and pretty much everything farther away than the Barrens), and then a very strange, brainless Forsaken named Calormen. Between them, they managed to get me interested in the effort at Arathi Basin, where I met Maioren and Consoomer and pretty much everyone else that I know.

The rest could take a while, and I'm already well into the space for question 9, so I should stop now.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have 315 lessons in Herbalism, and 300 in Alchemy. My sister has 300 lessons in Skinning, and another 300 in Tribal Leatherworking.

6) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I was originally a member of The Warren, along with my sister, brother, and a number of their friends. Everyone left but my siblings, so I joined Fallen Virtue to be with my friends from the Battlegrounds. Most of them have either moved on, or merged with the Winds of Fire (whom they do everything with anyway). Toranda has never left The Warren.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have spent a lot of time with the Tribe, and have made friends with many of its members. My mate is in your ranks, and visiting has always felt like coming home. In fact, it might almost be easier to ask which of my memorable interactions I've had haven't been with one Tribemate or another.

My sister doesn't know the Tribe (aside from my mate, and possibly the little priestess Zema), but is excited nonetheless.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The greatest trial I faced recently was earlier this week, when I ventured into the Molten Core for the first time with Fallen Virtue and the Winds of Fire. The difficulty lay not with the terrain (which, though unfamiliar, was nothing so different from other places I have ventured), but rather with the fact that I had not left the inn at all for the past month or so, and needed to re-learn everything very quickly. No epic tale, I'm afraid, but certainly a trying time.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Currently, I would like to find time to leave the inn. My studies have been quite taxing, but my translation of Sir Detheticus de Lordaeron's treatise on hoof-boring weevils ought to be finished soon enough. And, though she's swamped by guild maintenance paperwork rather than academia, my sister has expressed the same desire.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
People! And activities! But mostly people. I have had more fun simply talking at a Moot than I have in most of my epic adventures throughout the lands. Tor loves to talk (*cough* especially to the bulls. *sigh* Sisters...), and is overjoyed at the prospect of having people who might want to listen. And perhaps get her some new things to wear and swing.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here.
We have read the Code of Conduct, and affixed our signs.