Coraka's application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Senior Sergent Coraka.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a hunter of the 70th season, with much still to learn and teach others.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am an Orc who grew up among a band of undead rogues. They were family to me and in my younger years I spend most of my time training with them and fighting the alliance. They were very aggressive and strong willed, and after a time I decided that I no longer belonged with them. I needed to head out on my own. Since then I have wandered the lands helping those around me, but having no real family to call my own. I have assisted friends in many life quests and enjoy the opportunity to help others grow. I feel that I am now ready to settle down and find a community that I can be a part of.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am an enchanter and miner by trade, with experience in first aid as well as some fishing and cooking.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

In my youth I was a member of a small tribe, but I have since forgotten its name. Since then I have been without a clan or tribe.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

In the last few weeks I have met a number of Ironsong tribe members and I have had the opportunity to do a number of heroic instances, quests, raids and even some pvp and arenas with some of them. I have found those that I have interacted with to be very friendly and very helpful. They have answered all of my questions in a very down to earth way and I feel very supported by them. Some of them have encouraged me to seek membership in the tribe so I may be able to help others who are in more need of assistance. My love of the game comes from helping those who are in need of help. I enjoy helping others with quests, getting through dungeons and even just clearing areas of the outlands. By being a part of the tribe I would have the ability to help more people and be a part of a community. I am not sure if I should mention the different members that I have interacted with as it is around 15-20 atleast. The ones that I have spent the most time with are Jivundus, Krell, Logros, Sound, Simra, Doktcha, and Eatmore. ((there are a lot more and I am sorry if I spell any of your names wrong I dont have WOW on this computer to check the info. Also I am bad with names so I know that I have missed a number of people that have helped me recently.))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial was going throught the Dark portal into the outlands. Not knowing what was there or what new abominations I would be faced with. I know that there are still areas of the land that I have not seen, but in time I will.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My current goal is not really a goal for me. It is a goal to be able to help others to achieve. I feel that I am pretty happy with where I am in my life and it is time to give back to those around me. I do wish to kill more of the alliance, as well as killing the bosses in the instances I have yet to explore, but I am sure that will come with time.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

It may sound silly to some, but one of the things I like most about adventuring is finding treasure chests scattered around the world. I dont even care what is in the chest, I just love to run up and open it to see what is hidden inside. It is always nice when there is something inside that can be used by someone I am with, or someone that I know.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read and agree to the Code of Conduct and have replied to the post itself. ((goes back and tries to correct the bad spelling and non capitalization))

Thank you for concidering my application.
(( Well, with Cor being my wife, I think I'm obligated to add my support to her desire to join IST. As well as her obvious good taste, she's the kindest and most patient person I know. Opposites really do attract. She's not kidding when she says she likes helping folks - I find all sorts of lowbie loot in her bags from when she decides to help random people with random things. She's new to RP and game lore, but she's entirely too clever, and will pick it up Wink ))
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
((Well, she's tolerated Logros... my guess is she has the patience of a saint and will be able to handle anything that we can dish out!)) Wink
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
((Much hearts for Coraka, I like her very much, even though she's stuck to Logros, GOSH! I'll stand for her))
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
I will also support Coraka in her bid to become a part of the Tribe.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
((yay Cora! I'm glad to see you finally apping!))

I'll third you on that, Mahiah and Krell.