Contest!
Coranda is bored. The first Tribemate (or friend-of-Tribe) to post a complete description of themselves (characters, please; my humans aren't so good!), a screenshot, and a rating (G or PG, possibly up to PG-13, so I can post it publicly) gets a Cora sketch.

Have at it!
Dispaya
Forsaken Female
Died at age 19
Beautiful for an undead
Long Black hair, much longer than the models allow
Large deep eyes. Her eyes may have a slightly sad quality.
Loves the color purple. Usually wears a long hooded cloak.
She is a mage - bard- singer-philosopher and leader of the Ironsong Tribe
My original Dispaya drawing is in the art gallery but she was much younger then.
The picture here on my profile is almost exactly what I think she looks like.
pg-13 would be fine :-)

I love your artwork Cora
I am an artist also and I am working on a new Dispaya drawing also and one of Anca as well.
I hope to be posting them soon.
Sing True Ironsong!
Woo! Go Dispaya! *gets to work on it now*

Everybody else: Feel free to submit your own. I can't promise I'll get to all of them, but you'll significantly increase your chances of being randomly drawn if I've got all the information here. Wink
For the next time you get bored Smile

Zlinka

Physical description: Zlinka is a seven foot tall, 200 lb female Troll rogue. She is past early adulthood. Her skin is turquoise and her hair is the same hue, but darker. Her hair is long and straight and is her most attractive feature. When unbraided, it falls to her waist. Most of the time, however, she keeps it under control in several braids. Her face is mature, calm, and reserved, not cute or winsome. Her eyes are almond-shaped, slightly slanted, and the color of a copper penny. She has an aquiline nose and high cheekbones. Two slender ivory tusks protrude from the corners of her mouth. Her ears are pointed and pierced with two gold earrings on each side.

Her figure is that of a well-proportioned adult female, but her curves indicate strength as well as femininity. Her training as a rogue has given her the grace of a dancer, the discretion of a thief, and the power and control of a close combat fighter. Zlinka is always discrete: she does not attract attention to herself. She slips quietly from shadow to shadow, listening, watching and thinking.

She likes to dress in cool, tropical colors, purples and blues especially. She likes flowing fabric when she dresses up off duty, and wears supple dark leather in combat.

Rating: PG
Gonna reserve this spot. I need to take some screens of Meli and Kard, but I just logged out. D:
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
If you have time...

Azsharra

Blood Elf Female
looks to be in her mid to late 20's (human standards)
she has long blond hair and usually wears a pirate hat
her most attractive feature are her large, feline eyes
she has two pearl earrings near the top of both her ears and emeralds at the bottom
she has a few scars , including one that runs from the corner of her eye and down her cheek
her skin is pale and dead
she has a slim, athletic body but still looks feminine
she often wears dark makeup
dresses in heavy plate armor when on duty, otherwise wears pirate cloths

any rating you think would be appropriate will be fine :wink:
Woo! Love your artwork, so here I go.

Gra'zak

Orc Warrior
29 years old
Long, dark violet hair in pony tail braids that are tied in orange leather
Blue eyes, always on watch and wary.
Body's muscular and in shape.
Likely seen in battle-worn, heavy plate armor.
Carries a Horde Standard on his back into battles (Enjoys breaking Alliance standards too. Wink )
Weapon of choice: Two-handed axe

Either rating is fine but if you wanted to do PG-13, I would think it should be fighting related for IC purposes. Smile (Lifting up a fallen enemy's head, etc.)
I'd post, but I'm not sure that it would count now.
Dergash
Orc Male
39 year of age
Not unattractive for an Orc
Black hair, cut and styled into a mohawk with what might be fine blue mud.
His eyes are red, with a slight glow, and fierce.
Favourite colours are shades of blue or black.
Dergash is from the "old school" or Orcs, he is fierce yet honourable.
Other features; He is missing the top of his right ear.
He wears 3 gold hoop earings in his left ear.
He has a long scar down the right side of his face, extending from just below the far corner of his right eye to his chin.

pg-13 would be fine :-) I included Domtai if you want to throw her in there.

I love your pictures !
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Ronx
Male
Grimtotem Tauren
Tauren equivalent of a Human's early 30's
From an early age, Ronx has been trained as a warrior, so he looks like he's been doing some hard living. He's stocky though a short for a Tauren.
He usually wears black and red armor, and he consistently wears his favorite belt. ([item]Omokk's Girth Restrainer[/item], modified to look like something from a Dia de los Muertos celebration.)
As a Grimtotem, he has black fur. He also has golden eyes.
He has a short beard, a snapped left horn, and no nosering. He's not much for aesthetics.
*EDIT* You might be able to tell by the look in his eyes that he has the case of the crazies.
Can usually be seen without a helm or a cape.
*Looks at the picture of Dergash* G or PG.