Congratulations on Onyxia!
((Okay, so this is a day late... but I couldn't log in. Funny story, that... you know that link in the email that you have to click to activate your account? Uuuhm, ya.))

<3 for Ironsong Tribe.

It is a huge accomplishment!

I know Zarraema got a new, nifty hat, but what else did you folks get?

- Hotaur Winterain
Master Storyteller of Team Hotaur
Officer of Rotten Luck
(( Utsusemi also got a pretty shiney hat, Krell got the sinew, and three people got scales (at the time, I was sort of in quiet, stunned, shock, so I forgot to write down WHO - I know one was Zin, but I can't for the LIFE of me remember the others two) .. along with several boe blues (again, I was in stunned shock at the time, I'm not sure exactly what they were.. I have a vague memory of plate shoulders?)

Thank you, Hotaur! <hugs> I think that I was so excited when she died, I must have clicked the Print Screen button every half second! haha! ))
I was an amazing battle to be a part of.
The skill of my tribemates is truly inspiring.

Kosath...you are an awesome raid leader. You organized us and led an incredible raid.

Evie...your battle commands kept everyone organized and aware...well done!

Tae...your hard work and planning led us to victory! So much more goes into an event like this than just healing. You did an incredible job.

Sreng...you were with us in spirit...though you could not be there your heart and honor carry us Warlord.

This was a tribal victory and so many of our numbers helped us even though they could not make the event. My thanks to everyone who contributed ingredients for potions and other supplies.

All my love and power

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Daichallar, Zinthas, Vortok and Azoz received scales.

Thanks Hotaur!
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Congratulations again!
I can make the cloak from the scale for whoever needs it, by the way. Just get me the material. Saltin can make the cinder cloak, the store has the rune thread, and Ony will generously give one of her scales to you. You just need Kosath to get her attention to ask her!

Grats on the job, by the way, to all who participated! This was a major accomplishment, and I never had any doubts Ironsong could do this!