Class Spec Leads
Greetings,

If you are a member of the Tribe and would like to be considered for one of the Class Spec Lead positions please post here with your Class and what Spec you would like to serve as lead on. Also please post here if you are currently a Class Spec Lead and would like to maintain your position.

Do include a brief statement of why you feel you would be the best choice for Class Spec Lead.

Just so everyone is clear we are looking for a Class Spec Lead for each of the following;

Druid - Balance
Druid - Feral
Druid - Restoration
Hunter - Beast Mastery
Hunter - Marksmanship
Hunter - Survival
Mage - Arcane
Mage - Fire
Mage - Frost
Paladin - Holy
Paladin - Protection
Paladin - Retribution
Priest - Discipline
Priest - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue - Assassination
Rogue - Combat
Rogue - Subtlety
Shaman - Elemental
Shaman - Enhancement
Shaman - Restoration
Warlock - Affliction
Warlock - Demonology
Warlock - Destruction
Warrior - Arms
Warrior - Fury
Warrior - Protection

Once we have a suitable list of candidates the Officers will evaluate them and make our decisions.

Thank-you for your participation in your Tribe!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
*raises her hand innocently*
Shadow Priest

Edit to follow the memo.

I feel that I am qualified because at this moment I am/have currently:
Shadow priest witht he highest + dmg (yeah, doesn't mean much but it shows I know my way around to find what gear is good for a spriest)
Been shadow for ages
out of the few we have in ironsong, I seem to be the one on and around the most
constantly studying spriest topics
and I want to see every spriest in the tribe do well!
I would like to submit my application as a Discipline Priest (POST WotLK Pre-Patch). The tree has some PvE potential I would like to explore and offer advice for for those that are afraid to dedicated talents deep into it.
I can serve as Warlock or Warrior, I know all three trees in both classes well and I'll be playing both in the expansion.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
I am leaning towards Balance Druid, as I'm really looking forward to the Balance changes come WotLK.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I would like to be considered for Feral Druids... But I haven't had enough time to really look in-depth at the upcoming changes, which is a big problem for giving advice.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
I could work as the Demonology Lock Spec Lead.

Well Firstly Demonology is my true passion as a warlock to me nothing beats smashing through stuff with a "nice" demon ripping through/being a shield with you. I have been Demo since Bloodbound was level 10 I respeced twice from demo, Once as destruction (which lasted about a week) and once as afliction for three months. I have always tried my best to find out how to maximize my DPS and have learned much from my experiances. But I know there is always more to learn and I'll try to provide anyone else that follows the path of demons all the information I can.

Edited for memo.
Arms Warrior here!

Well, I'm kind of Arms/Fury right now. And I intend to go Fury and work with Titan's Grip when LK comes out, at least for a while. I know a lot about being a PvP warrior though, most of which I've learned from the Graz.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
I know I'm new and all but I know pretty much everything about holy priest. Zamu has been holy since level 10 when the game started long ago.

Oh and Eruadan, dics is shaping up very nicely as a single target healer, even eclipsing holy paladin at this job. the buff to the shields has mad it one of the best healers for DK tanks as they get all their RP back as a regen over time like rogues so they never have rage/mana issues like a pally war or druid can from shields.
[Image: 5525683vvaxP.png]
*raises hand*

Combat rogue here.

I have been combat daggers ever since early Molten Core, almost three years ago. I leveled up with combat daggers in TBC and have done all my TBC raiding with that spec.
I would like to be considered for the position of Class Spec Lead for Affliction Warlocks.

Dergash has been Affliction spec since he was first created, and until his recent respec for Raiding has always been Affliction spec. I spend a lot of time researching various information on Affliction Warlocks through various forums and class sites, as well as asking tons of questions to any Warlocks I can corner. I also tend to do a lot of my own experimentation on talent setups and gear choices. For the upcoming Wrath of the Lich King expansion I intend to respec Dergash back to Affliction for leveling and to determine it viability long term in raiding.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I feel that Eflu would do a better job on warrior advising than I would. I can at least offer some tactical advice when it comes to PvPing. xp
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
*nominates Oryx for Resto Shaman lead*
Whether to jump in here or not is a debate for me. I waver between which of my characters I will level first come expansion and hence hesitate to such a commitment if I will be focused alliance side instead. It will definitely be one of the priests though and for game play, I tend to favor Saerrina so it is likely she will hit 80 before the rest. However, I am not one to scour class forums and be up on the best in gear and tips and tricks and such. That said, I will be glad to help where I can, of course.

As for main spec, I understand there will be the ability to set two specs that a character can switch between without the respec cost. I plan to look hard at my options and go with a heavy discipline spec for leveling/solo while still maintaining a heavy holy spec for groups/instances/raids. With the fact holy nova will become a base spell, I will likely go full discipline for the leveling spec. This might be pretty close to what Eruadan is planning so I would bow to his broader knowledge here. But for all grouping situations I tend to maximize healing. The one thing I would definitely be no help to anyone on (aside from the fact I won't be looking at shadow period) is PvP. I don't enjoy it, avoid it whenever I can except defense, and haven't the foggiest what the best tactics, tips, tricks, talents, or anything is for PvP.

Sooo, all that said, I will do what I can to help as a holy priest if I am needed in that capacity.
A bit off topic....

I was going Full Discipline over all. I had no idea we can switch between two specs now...for free??