Clael Shadowswhisper
State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Clael Shadowswhisper, mortal, a newly awakend Forsaken just entering my 12th season free from the Scourge. I disdain the titles of the living as all of you flesh and blood creatures cower in fear of the Forsaken!

List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

The calling of a Rogue came to be long before the Scourge toppled Lorderon and the Plauge decimated the human population of Trisfal.

Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I grew up in the slums of Lorderon, an orphan and homeless. I quickly learned the thieves way of life and gained the name Shadowswhisper because of how quietly I could move. The common phrase was "He moves so quietly he makes the shadows seem to whisper".

When the plauge came I was able to hide out for a long time and avoid it since I had no attachments to any of the masses that gathered in my city. But, alas, the Scourge finally came though Trisfal and nothing stood in their way.

When I Awoke I found that I had a hard time remember who I was in the beginning, but quickly realized that I was still the Shadowswhisper. I took back up my profession, but I found that my desires were darker and more disturbing. A burning hatred had developed for humans and I have pursued their lives with a vengence ever since.

Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am becoming proficient in leatherworking and skinning, as I live a solitary life for the most part and needed to find a way to clothe myself. Since I took up those abilities I have found the the residue from being a part of the Scourge has left the memories in my rotten brain on how to make more and more powerful items. Now if I could just unlock those memories......

I am close to being a master in First Aid as well, as much as I hate humans I will have to give credit. They can deal a great deal of damage to my undead flesh.

What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

This is the first time I have endeavored to join forces with my Horde allies.

Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

((Honestly, I don't know any members of Ironsong. I am fairly new to WoW and when I realized that there were active RP guilds on this server I researched the ones listed on the list of RP guilds on the WoW forums. After checking out the guilds, IT seems to be the most active RP guild and seems like it would be the best fit for me RP wise. I am an old RP fan from D&D tabletop to MUDs and I am excited to RP in a WoW type setting.))

What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I am recently Awoken and I don't remember enough of my life as a mortal to be able to answer this question. If I had to pick the hardest thing I have done since I Awoke was to drive the Scarlet Monestary's army from their outposts in Trisdal. Silent assisnations of their key officers in the field alone was a difficult trial that took me many seasons to complete.

What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My greatest desire in Azeroth is to find a group of people that I can call a family and enjoy adventuring and just in general carousing with. I eventually want to see the more violent places in Azeroth but I am in no hurry to get there. The journey is the important part, not the destination.

What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

((Honestly, I'm too new to the game to really answer this one right now. I am still wandering and seeing the sights so to speak. The depth of the game has captured me at this point.))

Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read them and I agree to abide by the laws of the Tribe.
Stench of death and rotting flesh? Yes I've just come up behind you.
*looks at the Forsaken Rogue*

Greetings, Clael, I am Merrina, a Blademaster of the Tribe.

Not all of us fear the Forsaken, you would do well to remember this. We have many in the Tribe. None the less, we have weekly gatherings, on Thursdays, at 6 pm Orgrimmar ((Sliverhand)) time. Show yourself there.

((Look for anyone in Ironsong, and they can tell you where the moot (meeting) is, we change the locations weekly.))