Chogrend
Name: Seargant Chogrend Bloodletter
Class: Death Knight
Greetings friends, I am Chogrend Bloodletter of the Warsong clan. I am a veteran of Alterac Valley. Even though the Frostwolves don't like me very much, it honours me to serve the Horde. I was killed in a battle by a human, hah, they wouldn't no honour if their lives depended on it. I was ressurected almost half a year later in the Lich King's command. When we broke free, I was fixed on getting to Alterac to kill that human. I ended up in Orgrimmar where I started talking to your leader...
Professions: First Aid
Guilds: I havn't been in any guilds except this one, I only wish to bring glory to the Horde and the Ironsong Tribe!
Interest: I was interested in this guild because since I'm a Death Knight, no one would accept me. Now that I have found the Ironsong, I feel at home.
Greatest Trial: My greatest trial was every orcs greatest trial, the first hunt.
Desires: My greates desire is to slay the human that killed me in battle, now that I have a second chance, I will do whatever it takes.
Adventures: I enjoy the company of my brothers and sisters upon Azeroth, it is not what Outland used to be, but it is better then what Outland is now.
((I have read the Code of Conduct and accept all of the terms and agreements in it.
I hope you will take my application into consideration. I would really love to join your guild. Thank you. ))

Chogrend Bloodletter.
Greetings Death Knight and thank you for your application.
Please attend the next moot you are able to in order to make introductions before the Tribe.
Moots are every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time in a random location.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)