Character instances runs.
((Hi, it's me.
As you know I just broght Zebra over from Uldaman to join the Tribe, and he's about to hit 37. This is one of the three primary instance-heavy level ranges (30-40), including 50-60 and 61-70 and I am a dungeon addict. I have to run every dungeon and do all the quests in them or I feel unfulfilled. Smile Now, we just discussed PuGs in the OOC channel last night, and I'm sorry that most of us have bad luck with them. I do as well, but sadly few of our characters are in the range that mine are in.
That being said, I would like to know who is most willing to help me run old-world instances when the need (or want) arises. At Zebra's current level, I need to run SM Lib, SM Cath, and RFD, then later Uldaman for Enchanting training. Also Shealtiel needs SFK and RFK.

Thank you for you time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

~Zebra/Shealtiel))
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
If I am online and not busy I am more than happy to help run any instances.

Perhaps now that Blood Bourne has joined with us we can look at once again running the Tuesday evening help nights?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Thanks to Cloud and a few others...Minimoots WILL be returning.
Check for the post under MEMBER MEETING for more info.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
(( You're welcome to give Heari a good hard prod, preferably with a long stick, if he's on for instance runs around your level. He's sort of lazily working his way twoard 40. I can't guarantee that I will be on for long enough periods of time to help, but I'm usually willing to try! ))