Changing our focus - New Rules of Engagement
Edit on April 2nd: This was an April Fools joke. We don't want anyone reading this weeks from now and getting the wrong idea.

This is important. Be sure to read all of this to the very end.

Given the nature of the new content released with the Burning Crusade, we have begun to realize that in order to progress through content, we're going to need to become a lot more strict with our raiding. The new content requires dedication and skill, and so Ironsong must become more of a raiding guild if we want to persevere.

That said, our new rules and code of conduct will be as follows. There will be little to no exceptions to any rules and/or requirements listed below.

Basic Class Knowledge
You are required to be familiar with all of your spells, abilities and talents
All members will be given a run-down of encounters prior to engaging; if your class leader failed to do so, it is your job to ask.
All members will be given a week maximum to learn encounters, using a pen and paper to take notes may assist you in this process
All members will be expected to know how to play their class and we will not tell you which spell, ability, etc. to use for the situation

Raiding Schedule, Play Hours and Attendance
Raid schedule is non-negotiable.
Ironsong raid hours are (EST):
MON-FRI: 6:00pm – 12:00pm (or later)
SAT-SUN: 4:00pm – when we finish
All members are required to have at least 90% attendance
You don't have to live in the Eastern Time zone, but you do need to be able to deal with EST hours. Logging in late will not be tolerated.

Resist Gear, Attunement and Key Requirements
All members are required to obtain their own resist armor and do so before coming to a raid in which require such. There are plenty of sites to find Nature, Fire, Frost, Arcane and Shadow Resist armor.
All members must be attuned for all zones prior to the release of TBC.
All members must be keyed for the following raid or heroic instances (if you're working on it, that's fine!)
Arcatraz [Key to the Arcatraz]
Auchindoun Heroic [Auchindoun Key]
Caverns of Time Heroic [Key of Time]
Coilfang Reservoir Heroic [Reservoir Key]
Hellfire Citadel Heroic [Flamewrought Key]
Karazhan [The Masters Key]
Shadow Labyrinth [Shadow Labyrinth Key]
Shattered Halls [Shattered Halls Key]
Tempest Keep [Eye of the Storm Key]
Tempest Keep Heroic [Warpforged Key]

General Information
You will be expected to be bound in Shattrath City (Location may change, check with officers)
You will be expected to be on-call for any raids and when possible, waiting outside of the zone.
You will be expected to know how to follow directions, remember them the next time and have basic raid knowledge of your class responsibilities such as; buffing, de-buffing, crowd control, aggro management, etc.
We will only be accepting level 70 applications from now on, and only for the classes we need.

Loot
We will be implementing a basic DKP system starting 2 weeks from today. More on this will follow, but you're required to already understand how DKP works.

Final Note
This is the most absolute requirement of all: You MUST know what day it is at all times.

That is all.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
APRIL FOOLS!!!..............Right? *cries*
Here here. I knew these changes were coming down the pipeline and would like to voice my support of the new code of conduct.

Raid or die, Ironsong!
If Ironsong seriously makes these changes...I will leave.
Hm.
*chuckles*
<didn't fall for this or ANYTHING>
First thought was a 'wtf?'
Second thought was 'Hm.. Sounds kinda neat'
Third thought was 'Wait, no, this is such effying craziness..'
Last thought was 'Oh, wait. Date.'
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Serious raiding guild ftl!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Tetsumis Wrote:First thought was a 'wtf?'
Second thought was 'Hm.. Sounds kinda neat'
Third thought was 'Wait, no, this is such effying craziness..'
Last thought was 'Oh, wait. Date.'
First thought was, "Wait, this isn't Stormfist..."
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
I think anyone upset about this should look closely at that final note again.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Aprillic Fools'!
Haha I called it first.....just didnt want to ruin it for anyone....Great one Kosath...reading it actually upset me but I remembered what day it was....

You sir....are a weigner....that is all
Teehee. I <3 Ironsong...
Phew! Thank you Final Note for allaying my fears!

April Fools!
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…