Brother Larcier
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Brother Larcier, Servant of the Light

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Clergy

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

As a child i was raised in Silvermoon. I dreamed of being a Blood Knight however my skills were not with a blade broken hearted to have learned this, I set out to learn and study the Tenants of the Light.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have recently began the art of Enchanting in hopes that i may benefit other members of the Horde in their battles, Tailoring is also another thing that i have recently learned.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

The Lycan Embrace, A great guild with many good people however their world was not mine.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Long ago a member of the Lycan spoke of the deeds of the Ironsong Tribe, When i took my leave of them I had hopes that the Ironsong Tribe would take me in.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The forces of the Scourge are always a constant thorn in my side.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the
reasons behind them?

One of my greatest goals is to bask in the Holy Aura of the Naaru and serve them and my people in Outland.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Exploring the places of lore in Azeroth such as Uldaman and The Sunken Temple

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read your Code of Conduct and i agree to abide by your laws.
Brother Larcier, I have a huge amount of respect for the Embrace, and I must ask, did you leave with the good graces of your feral leaders?

Other than that, I look forward to meeting you at one of our moots!
<slinks up to the totem and adds some notes>

Is you okays wif us forsakens? I knows you not like undeads stuffs, but we's not so bad.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]