Briv
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Da' name's Briv. Mah days in da service o' da warchief dey called me Stone Guard. It ain't important what dey called me before dat.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I be a proud warrior.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I been tinkin, you know. Been tinkin a lot mon. It's bout' time dis old warrior got back on his feet. Been too long since I been in battle. Too long since I had a shield on ma back. I spent too much time in a dirt hole of a tavern.

You see, ah wasn't always old mon. There was a time ah wasted ma life not on a mug, but on a woman. Back when I still had red in ma hair, I chased her around and around. Long story short, I don expect to be speakin' to her again. Nah, she not dead, mon. You want to make me angry and you go right ahead and ask Briv about his woman friend.

After her I joined up with the army. Nothin left to lose, you know mon? Why not put myself to a good cause, eh? Besides, I had notin left in ma bags but dirt and a gnome nose for good luck. Needed some o' dat gold so I could drink myself into dah future so tah speak. And dat's just what I did, mon. I fought and I drank and when I had enough to stop fighting I took a seat at dah tavern and stayed there. Next ting I knew it was today.

Dat brings me tah dis day. And you may be askin', "Briv, whachu be doin'? You got enough money to drink dah rest o' you days out, mon". And I'll tell you, oh yes mon I'll tell you. I seen far worst ting's at dah bottom o' dah mug den I evah seen in dah military. I had enough. Besides, I miss dah fight.

Seems we got sometin' to fight now beside dose' tree lovin' elves. Yah mon. We got demons to be killin'.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I been schooled in first aid, fishing, cooking, and dat good stuff. Mostly in dah service.
I also been tinkerin since ah been able to get mah hands on tools. Gnomish Engineering dey call it. Not dat I know why. We all know dat no gnome ever invented nothin da horde didn't ave' fourty years ago. Course I also be a miner to supply maself.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Nottin mon. Nottin.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Briv be an honest troll, he do. I haven't had much interaction with none o' you. Not dat I know of. Maybe I did if you walked into a certain tavern. Maybe you didn't. I been all but oblivious to everyting outside der for quite some time mon.

I want to be joinin' dah ranks because dis ain't no world to be alone in anymore. Nah, mon. Too dangerous. Ah tink that we can all get sometin' out of eachother's company so tah speak.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Dat would be a woman dat I warned not to ask about, mon. Be careful bout dat.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

First and foremost, ah want to catch up with da world. While I been drinkin' everyone else been gettin' strong. And der no way dat I be waitin' for some little bear or murloc or other nonsense to come take me down because I had mahself a little vacation.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I been missin' da raids. Been missin' takin others into battle against a stronger force. Can't say how many times I been havin dreams about dis Illidan. Only a night elf could turn into sometin so horrible mon. I want his head. Unfortunately, I hear der's quite a bit to be done before I can tear it off mahself, but I do whatever I have to mon.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Aye.

((Really like the maturity level the guild seems to aim for. I haven't played Briv for awhile and I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing with him so bear with me hehe. I usually seem to develop best by just RP'ing and making a persona on the fly. Thanks!))
Thanks for applying!

You will need to attend a guild moot (meeting) in order to make your introduction to the guild.
Moots are held every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (Server) time.
Please contact me or any guild member for location details as we normally don't decide on location until the last minute.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)