Brigidh
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Bal'a dash malanore. Doral ana'diel? My name is Brigidh. My last name is of no consequence. I have found favor with the Orcs of War Song Gulch as well as my people, the Sin'dorei.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other
I am a scout, in service to Silvermoon. You may also call me a rogue or assassin if you wish.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time
Like many of my people, my family was lost during the razing of the Sunwell. I say this not to garner attention or sympathy. It is common. Anar'alah belore! Shindu fallah na! In the aftermath I allied myself with the Farstriders, serving as a scout. I worked alone and in silence for years after the great war. In truth even now I rarely speak. As I grew in skill Lor'themar Theron sent me to Undercity as an emissary bearing an amulet that once belonged to Ranger General Sylvanus. My tasks are many and I fear the time to rely on my own strength is over. I come before you seeking assistance to further our common cause and pledge to you my loyalty. Selama Ashal'anore!

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
As a scout it was necessary for me to heal myself while in the field and also to understand the medicinal and enhancing power of wild herbs, I study Alchemy, First aid and Herb harvesting.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
My loyalty is first to Silver Moon and the Sin'dorei and secondly to the Horde.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Since leaving Silvermoon it seems many of my people have forgotten their legacy, our betrayal at the hands of the alliance, and our struggle to reclaim our heritage. Most of them seem to be only concerned with personal gain. It was in conversation with Cersie that I found a Sin'Dorei who had not forgotten her people. If your tribe is filled with such character I would be honored to stand amongst you.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The easiset answer would be this; That I have faced the near destruction of my people, that I have learned to survive on my own, and bring a small measure of vengance to the enemies of the Sin'Dorei. But that would be a lie. Alone I am at peace. My biggest challenge will be learning once again to rely on others.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I will never let what happened to my people happen again. I may not be strong enough to prevent it, but I will not live to see it.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy the wilds of Ashzara, Evensong, and even Ashenvale.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself
I have and I will

Shorel'aran,
Brigidh
Welcome!

There is a moot this evening that you should try and attend, it is at 9pm Azeroth (server) time. Location still to be determined though, seek out any of the Ironsong members and they will be able to tell you its location.

Blessings of the Earthmother to you!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Actually it's 6 Azeroth time. 9 is my time.
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
Ah yes, 6pm Azeroth time, sorry for the confusion.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
ooc ((unfortunately I work every Thursday evening until around 10:30 CST. Is there any other way of getting together?))
Mini Moots. Come tomorrow at 6 server time.
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…