Bokasha's App
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise. Bokasha
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other. I am a 80th lv Hunter
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.Well lets see im 28yrs old i have been playing now for the past 2 years.I work as a children's website admin. I have been with my girlfriend for the past 3 yrs. I started playing due to the amount of time i spend at the computer so it seemed to be a natural fit.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid. I am maxed first aid and im also a maxed Engineer..I allways have scrap/repair bots on me. I am also a Miner.
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?I was in the Deadly Fourty then i went to Darkspear Voodoo until they stopped raiding,Then i went to Death In Seconds as im friends with them. I fell behind in raids due to my comp being down for 2 months So i am currently in my bankers guild.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong. I am good friends with Don I recruited him back in the days of deadly fourty, I also have done a few raids with some of your members and have a good time and i liked they way everyone acted.
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past? Well in game wise? I would say defeating the final boss in Naxx. Personally?....To many to describe.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? I want to raid as much as possible. And to what i want to achieve?..that's simple i want to be the best hunter on the server.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? 2 things Raiding and PvPing
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. I agree to all terms and also agree to abide by them.
I have known Bokasha for a long time. He is one of the players that helped me as I was training and found me a happy home for a time in the Deadly Forty. He is of excellent character and a competent warrior.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
((Ironsong is an RP guild, and we do expect the application to be completed in-character.))
Well i guess this guild isn't for me as i do not role play. Please remove my app