Bloodbound Karazhan Raid
Hey there, old and new friends in Ironsong!

The folks in Bloodbound are preparing to head into Karazhan, this Monday (21st) starting at 8PM. I'm not sure if there are any members of the tribe who haven't already found a group to go with, but we would be happy to take friends with us, if we have room available. We have a solid group of 10, but inevitably someone is going to be missing on a given day.

If you're interested, we have more information posted at http://bloodbound.leafnode.net/raiding.p...oodfeaster. Let me know, in game, so I can try to keep an eye out for you on Monday night if a spot opens up.

Of course, the standard disclaimer: we are bound to wipe a LOT, so don't expect to be taking down the curator anytime soon. Smile
Greetings friends of Ironsong!

Our raid on Kara tonight (May 28) will have 1 with a potential 2nd slot open in our raid group, free to anyone from the tribe who wishes to join us! We're open to all classes and specs with an emphasis on DPS casters (Shadow Priests are a-ok!)

We begin forming the raid group at 8pm server time, and our loot system is open rolls on class and spec appropriate gear.

If interested, please check in with either Krigaren or Elyana at 8pm!
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Err.. was there a raid tonight? I got an ingame mail from BF that it was being pushed to Wednesday because you southerners had Memorial Day stuff to do.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Yeah there was. I'm sorry for the miscommunication -- I was polling to see who would be available on Wednesday because people wanted to cancel, but it turned out that Monday was still a viable option. I didn't mean to make it sound like it had been rescheduled, but when you didn't show up I knew that must've been what happened.

A thousand pardons. You weren't the only one who had that impression, so I must've screwed up somewhere. Smile
Speaking of Karazhan, I've been trying to get into game for a while now. I can't get past the frigging Blizzard Downloader, it's staying stuck at 85% Sad
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
I had that problem last night, too! But it fixed itself when I just quit the downloader and restarted the game...

Maybe try deleting the half-downloaded files? If worst comes to worst, I could try to mail you the patch -- it wasn't very big, just under 2MB.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekend Karazhan Raid Daichallar 7 3,726 04-15-2008, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Is there anyone willing to lead another IST Karazhan raid? Logros 1 1,775 12-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Logros
  Current Karazhan IST Raid Groups Kretol 1 2,075 10-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Kretol