Blood Guard Faekiira
My apologies for the exceptionally long delay in resubmitting my application. Life and other such measely excuses have succeeded in taking up my time of late.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I have earned the title of Blood Guard from the High Lady Sylvanas. Among the Frostwolf tribes I have also earned the title of Exalted among their ranks.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am of the profession of assassin, or in more mundane terms, a rogue.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am among the many unofficial ambassadors to the Lady Sylvannas, and has such my travels have been wide and exotic. Of late, my commission has been to work among the races of the Horde to further the cause, yet recently my orders have been changed to now place myself among the Blood Elf people and the Outlands. So while my stay may be brief among the islands of man and orc, they will be profitable. I have already commenced contact with the Blood Elf people, specifically with a Paladin by the name of Terelith. He is very passionate of his people and their ancestry and is equally interested in the people of the Horde. He is among the foremost working in negotiations with the Horde people and wishes to meet the members of Ironsong. He has heard of the Blood Bourne and is also communicating with Anathamon.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have worked little in the trades of mining, whereas majority of my skills are in skinning.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have not participated in any others.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

The Lady Efluvia was what chiefly drew my attention to Ironsong. When it became apparent the intelligence of the guild as a whole, that is when I decided to attempt to become a member of the tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

The greatest trial I have fasted is to learn patience in the face of adversity. My patience wears thin very quickly and seemingly makes me become more and more wreckless in my efforts to overcome said problem.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My one and only goal is the freedom of the Forsaken people. Victory over the Alliance armies is distant at best, and it is the one goal I work towards as it is my purpose and my place among the Forsaken.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I have enjoyed the endless horizons for exploration. The neverending sources of life I have found to be quite astounding, albeit at times annoying. I have also enjoyed the interactions that have come as such from the sentient beings that consist of the Horde.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have and I do.

((As an aside note, I've already several characters in the guild, names of Krorg, Sygeara, and Syfer. I am aiming to create a Blood Elf come the expansion named Terelith who is looking to join the Blood Bourne.))
Welcome, Faekiira! If ah myself don' see yah aforehand, jus' have one o'de Farseers 'r Blademastahs get yah settled in wit us. By de time ah was done trollhandlin' tings las' night ah couldn't find ya no more, an' right sorry 'bout dat.

It be good t'see yah!

Tae

((Ya nut, shoulda just told me who you were last night, I didn't realize you were Krorg et. al. while I was running the Moot!))
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Sorry, I had thought I mentioned that already. When you have a chance to upgrade me to member status, I would most appreciate it. Lots of forum topics that I can't read yet. Wink