Blood Borne
SOrry if there is a thread about this already somewhere..I was unable to find it. I missed the moot where we discussed alliances, it is my understanding that one has been arranged? What time will the two guilds be merging? or is that the plan?

(Ie: is this happening soon so we do not need to fear the potential but likley server split seperating us?)
Nightlily Wrote:(Ie: is this happening soon so we do not need to fear the potential but likley server split seperating us?)

The only chance of the two guilds being separated is if Shillatae and Anathamon (assuming he's the official guild leader rankwise) chose different servers to transfer to, and I think they're better organized than that.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
The two guilds will be merged approximately at the first moot of March, but we'll be sure to stay apprised of the possible split situation. Currently Anathamon is titular leader of Blood Bourne, mostly because I have not had the free time to spend on Serce and he has been doing a great job taking care of folks over there. Nonetheless, my Serce will be promoted to guildmaster OOCly as soon as possible and this will avoid the problem completely as far as I can tell, given that the GL of both guilds will be the same person.

Thanks for asking and watching out for us; should be fine as Fanae mentioned. ::hugs::

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Shillatae Wrote:The two guilds will be merged approximately at the first moot of March, but we'll be sure to stay apprised of the possible split situation. Currently Anathamon is titular leader of Blood Bourne, mostly because I have not had the free time to spend on Serce and he has been doing a great job taking care of folks over there. Nonetheless, my Serce will be promoted to guildmaster OOCly as soon as possible and this will avoid the problem completely as far as I can tell, given that the GL of both guilds will be the same person.

Thanks for asking and watching out for us; should be fine as Fanae mentioned. ::hugs::

Tae

Very interesting. It would be fun to RP the merge of the two groups.
ahh ok thank you very much.. yes from what I have read of the split having someone with the same account be the leader of two guilds should make sure that they go to the same place. thank you for answering this. I don't play very often on this server, but I do have 3 blood elves in teh other guild so wanted to make sure that I stayed on top of this so I could log in when needed to get an invite to ironsong if that was what is being done. Well silverhand is not my primary server.. it is my horde server largely in part to Irongsong guild..you guys are an awsome guild and I would very much be saddened if we got seperated. so again thank you for the info.. puts my mind at ease.
Filiminjaru Wrote:Very interesting. It would be fun to RP the merge of the two groups.

Almost as if we planned it that way. :wink:
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."