Blackwing Lair
Yes, you read the title right. I want to set up a raid (or three) of Blackwing Lair.

The purpose of these raids would be three-fold;

One, to experience it for those who never ran it, and for the players who did to nostalgia for a while.

Two, chances to get some great roleplay items.

Three, my mage has recently come into possession of one of the Bindings of the Windseeker. To complete the questline and receive Thunderfury, ten Elementium Bars are needed, the ore of which can only be obtained in Blackwing Lair.

If you'd be interested in raiding Blackwing Lair, go ahead and leave a post here, and we'll see what we can do.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I am also capable of making Onyxia Scale Cloaks. I currently have 12 Scales, which translates into 12 Cloaks for those of you who never got one or have gotten rid of theirs.
*jumps up and down* Me me me! I want to go!!

Kai actually has at least one quest for BWL, she's also got quests still needing done in upper and lower blackrock spire too but maybe we can do a run for those later *hint hint* Smile
Anca wants to go!
Mel already has the achievement (I think), but I would totally be willing to go again. And pick up those lower level quests if anyone knows where I can find them.

I also still need to run UBRS for the achievement as well, and I am willing to take people through LBRS if need be. They can be very confusing places!
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Yes, they can be... I've gotten lost more often than I'd care to admit just trying to get attuned to Molten Core...

And the sword I want for RP drops off the first boss of Blackwing Lair. *Rages*