Blackrock Adventure
Greetings tribe,

I am here to tell a tale of might and magic. Of course, lets us not forget of fire. Shillatae, Eveline, Molotov, Kosath, and I ventured into the mountain of Blackrock a very hot, volcanic mountain. It was dangerous from the very beginning. I do not know about the others but the chain we ran across to reach the city was quite a feat in and of itself. It was very hard to breath in this place. The soot filled my lungs quickly and made things very difficult. We fought through many dwarves and gnomes, gollems and elementals. We slew many fighting hard. It was impressive to see the strength and might of Kosath, he is truely a mighty Tauren Warrior. Molotov was a sight to see. The power of his spells and knowledge was outstanding. Shillatae *he smiles, closing his eyes* she was the glue that held us together without her skills of healing and protecting, we would have fallen quick and would met certain defeat. And last but most certainly not least Eveline. What can I say, I have never be around such an amazing lady of shadows. The curses and imp she controls are unbeleavable. Oh yes I think I was there to somewhere. I believe I ran around more like a chicken with my head cut off. *he chuckles*

In my travels I have found a goblin machine that allows a visual it sees to be put on paper. A wonderful thing. Makes things very nice for showing off. Specially others. Enjoy.

Calshak

[Image: BRDFight.jpg]