BioShock
For anyone interested, here's a rather nifty 'teaser' movie of sorts for BioShock.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/files/BioShockAttractMovie.rar">files/BioShockAttractMovie.rar</a><!-- l -->
(Obviously, you'll need WinRAR or a similar tool to decompress it)

Note that it's in DivX format (if I recall correctly), so if you don't already have the codec for watching DivX movies, you can get it here.

As a warning, it's a bit gory at certain parts.
Fun game.

Too easy though.
Didja play on Hard mode? Smile
Always.

First FPS since getting the new trackball. I died a lot in the beginning, but after I got better with the thing it was really an easy game. And IMO, not nearly what System Shock 2 was.
Some of the Big Daddies are tough, depending on their weaponry, but yeah, that's about it. I'm on my second play-through now, trying to beat the game using mostly the wrench and pistol Wink
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
I tried the Demo to test out my new Gigabyte GeForce 8600 GTS video card I just got....it runs beautifully, as for the game itself It looks hard, and complex...too much for me now.
So far I have taken down 7 consecutive Big Daddies.
Great game. Definately too short though. Which is odd to say really, because there's alot of content.
Hopefully they end up releasing an expansion or sequel.
I really loved the immersiveness of it. Smile
Neriath Wrote:Great game. Definately too short though. Which is odd to say really, because there's alot of content.

Agreed. They really created an amazing world with it!
Neriath Wrote:
Kretol Wrote:Hopefully they end up releasing an expansion or sequel.
I really loved the immersiveness of it. Smile
Agreed. They really created an amazing world with it!
QFT. Rapture looks just like the New York of the era if it was made underwater, complete with the mafia and lowly maintained cityscape. Art Deco has never been so much fun as it is with weapons and genesplicing.

I especially love the multi-strategy gameplay style, plenty of replay value to each level.